2bias

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was Sima wasnt it? :lol:

:lol:

It's an easy mistake to make!

What the fuck are you smoking :lol: you have a habit of accusing me of saying things that you totally made up Britney

Do I really? I think you're stretching the truth a bit you miserable scottish cathword. ;)

Worrying stuff at the Bridge - Arsenal's defending is hilariously bad.

Might convince Wenger to make a late bid for Yanga-Mbiwa

We all know Wenger's not interested unless he's a small midfielder that doesn't actually have a position!

We all know Wenger's not interested unless he's a small midfielder that doesn't actually have a position!

Plus he'd have to admit he fucked up with Mertesacker or that his club captain isn't good enough.

For all the shit thats going on, its nice to see that getting good players through the door is still on the agenda.

The shit that's going on? The 'shit' is a gamble on a thin squad and a group of promising young players, instead of bringing in the requires players earlier. Both have not paid off. Your comment makes no sense.

Needs a name change Willhelmsonn. Would improve immediately by 10%.

It would certainly match the name of the scream I release every time he dawdles on the fucking ball