Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

2bias

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to them if they get this across the line. Debuchy, Remy and this fella would have been a great window for us and its a bit rich blaming the board for Remy swapping planes at the airport.

For all the shit thats going on, its nice to see that getting good players through the door is still on the agenda.

Think it's done bro.

He looks better than any Arsenal or Liv CD.

In our favour or going somewhere else. Really exciting signing, I really believe this could sort out our defence.

(I'm massively over hyping him and i'm sure he'll end up like Cacapa now lol, mark my words :nufc: )

In our favour or going somewhere else. Really exciting signing, I really believe this could sort out our defence.

(I'm massively over hyping him and i'm sure he'll end up like Cacapa now lol, mark my words :nufc: )

You say THAT name, in this thread?!

What the Hell are you up to?!

You say THAT name, in this thread?!

What the Hell are you up to?!

LOL was captain of Lyon I believe an won the title didn't he?...a lot of similarities there... Fortunately in terms of playing ability worlds apart.

LOL was captain of Lyon I believe an won the title didn't he?...a lot of similarities there... Fortunately in terms of playing ability worlds apart.

Still, it's like mentioning Saurdemort