Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not trying to trivialise it but it would be amusing if 400 years of shit in Ireland and fuck knows how many deaths ended with some form of a United Ireland due to a vote by mainly English idiots. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

What about the DUP? Who are, after all, required by the Tories for S&C. 

If this is what it looks like then they'll be furious. It could well bring down the government.

So the idea seems to be that the Tories are confident that they'll get a customs agreement that looks near as dammit to the single market :lol: and that none of this will matter as a result.

What the fuck man, what a colossal waste of time this is.

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Aye, as I thought, the circle can't be squared because it needs DUP assent. It's GE time. 

They'll not just have walked into a GE man, they'll have a plan.

That's the gist of it tbh :lol:

Also a lot of "You can't trust the Tories, always looking after their rich friends", "This will break up the union!"

Finally starting to cotton on maybe. I do think Scotland will go if NI gets what it looks like it's getting.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

That's the gist of it tbh :lol:

Also a lot of "You can't trust the Tories, always looking after their rich friends", "This will break up the union!"

Finally starting to cotton on maybe. I do think Scotland will go if NI gets what it looks like it's getting.

NI won't get this in the present parliament. It would undoubtedly lead to a unified Ireland in time which the unionists will NEVER accept.

I'll be honest though, I'm confused at what the state of play is.

I genuinely think it's this:

The government is pinning everything on the trade deal, which it expects will make this concern obsolete somehow. The single market in all but name, I think.

Edited by Rayvin

41 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If this is what it looks like then they'll be furious. It could well bring down the government.

Haven't the government got a massive amount of leaveridge with this summer's massive "strong and stable bribe though? Or will the DUO cut their noses to spite their faces?.....they will won't they? :lol:

Brexit for England Wales and Scotland only. Ryanair doubling flights from Krakow to George Best :D

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Haven't the government got a massive amount of leaveridge with this summer's massive "strong and stable bribe though? Or will the DUO cut their noses to spite their faces?.....they will won't they? :lol:

Brexit for England Wales and Scotland only. Ryanair doubling flights from Krakow to George Best :D

I don't think the bribe money has yet been paid. The DUP agreement isn't worth the paper it's written on though. They can't exactly sue the DUP if they break it. How they'll react is anyone's guess, they were taking a tough stance at the weekend but it remains to be seen if that was all bluster.

Anyway...

Stick your Brexit up your arse

Stick your Brexit up your arse

LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA