Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I don't make big deals of any of this :lol: I don't even know what you mean by that Parky, but I am outraged, and demand an apology. I don't see how I can continue debating such things with you in future... you've ruined everything!

You are one of the last hysterics in here. Right up there with Renton.

1 minute ago, Park Life said:

You are one of the last hysterics in here. Right up there with Renton.

Genuinely don't know when I've been hysterical about anything but ok :lol: I tend to be right a lot, maybe that's what you mean? ;)

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Should have just downloaded some students thesis from google and used that.

Ahh, with a large dose of whataboutery, endorsed by Parky. Fucking hell, there is literally nothing the Tories can do wrong in your eyes, is there?

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Genuinely don't know when I've been hysterical about anything but ok :lol: I tend to be right a lot, maybe that's what you mean? ;)

Well, I've also been vindicated by my predictions so far. I said NI was the main stumbling block months ago, for instance. Admittedly, I've underestimated the utter incompetence of the Tory front bench though. 

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, I've also been vindicated by my predictions so far. I said NI was the main stumbling block months ago, for instance. Admittedly, I've underestimated the utter incompetence of the Tory front bench though. 

The pretend Hard Brexit is in full flow. :lol:

One thing you did say the other day caught my eye and I think is essentially correct in that the rich part of the elite absolutely are trying to bully the Tories into a Hard Brexit for their own ends.

Edited by Park Life

16 minutes ago, Park Life said:

I'm sorry I can't take somebody from the Essex hinterland seriously.

Wait, wait, wait, Rayvin is from Essex?!

The picture is getting worse for the Nazi sex tourist.

15 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Wait, wait, wait, Rayvin is from Essex?!

The picture is getting worse for the Nazi sex tourist.

:lol:

Of all the heinous things that have been levelled at me on this board. That... THAT! cuts most deep.

I am not from fucking Essex.

Edited by Rayvin

"You don't have to do a complicated analysis to know that if the chemical industry is going to have a problem exporting its goods its going to have an impact on the North East."

Direct quote from Davis this morning. So the North East is gonna be fucked but he's not arsed enough to look into how fucked.

He told someone else that" the audit trail you are asking for is quite extraordinary."

Bin this cunt off. I've never seen such a marriage of incompetence and arrogance. 

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

Of all the heinous things that have been levelled at me on this board. That... THAT! cuts most deep.

I am not from fucking Essex.

Where are you from then?

Sorry, "Wheere you fwom ven, innit, peng?

Edited by The Fish

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"You don't have to do a complicated analysis to know that if the chemical industry is going to have a problem exporting its goods its going to have an impact on the North East."

Direct quote from Davis this morning. So the North East is gonna be fucked but he's not arsed enough to look into how fucked.

He told someone else that" the audit trail you are asking for is quite extraordinary."

Bin this cunt off. I've never seen such a marriage of incompetence and arrogance. 

Looked in the mirror lately? :razz:

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

What are the odds on Corbyn not mentioning Brexit at PMQs? 

Labour are running from it hoping Tories will cock up further without tarnishing them in any way. Fake 9 as they say in football circles or should that be 10? ;)

Edited by Park Life

1 minute ago, Park Life said:

Labour are running from it hoping Tories will cock up further without tarnishing them in any way. Fake 9 as they say in football circles or should that be 10? ;)

Hm, this argument looks familiar... not sure where I've seen it before but...

3 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Trotquartista.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

:lol::jesuswept:

Allow me to be hysterical for a minute. Essentially we have done NO due diligence. It's a staggering admission. Now I know Parky isn't a fan of evidence based policy, hence why he appears to have gone bonkers presently, but it's impossible to understate how insane this current state of affairs is. I predict this is the end for Davis and May. 

Edited by Renton