Europe --- In or Out

Europe?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Europe?

• In
    • Out
    • Undecided

it reminds me of dragons den a bit this

Guy comes in with a bad product  show it off, says I'd like 100k for 10% of my company

Dragons: "err you can have 60k for 70%"

Guy: Sounds good ! i'll check with my partner to confirm 

Guy: Sooo we'd like 100k for 10% and btw if we don't get this my company will go under

Dragons: 60k for 80%

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

30 labour MPs planning to abstain or vote against Cooper. Fuck everyone in that place. 

Defeated by 23.

I still can't believe that they'll take us out with no deal, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to see how we avoid it. This parliament is a total fucking shitshow. 

So what now? She goes back to Brussels and comes back with no change. It gets voted down, and what then. We just drift out with no deal? 

I hope David Cameron has a heart attack for breakfast tomorrow. 

How do we avoid no deal though? Parliament has said they don’t want it but there’s no way to avoid it other an extension of Article 50 and that won’t be granted without a clear way out of this mess.

Basically 50 pink faced fuckheads, the very epitome of the establishment, have steered us successfully towards a cliff edge, and the mongs that voted for it are convinced they're getting one over on the establishment. 

Wait til the fucking dopes can't afford their groceries. Fuck the lot of them. 

• Like 3

Worth mentioning that the people who I respect as really having a good grip on what is going on, have always said a no deal Brexit by accident, or engineered by the ERG, was a very likely outcome. People like Ivan Rogers Ewerk, for added clarification. It really does look like it will happen. This is a life changing event, make no mistake. 

Wasting parliamentary time at this juncture on a deal which the EU will never accept just about sums up UK politics 

12 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

At least we're not wrecking our international credibility and throwing away our soft power in the process. :lol: 

DyFrQw2VYAA-yGU.jpg

Is... is he saying nice things?