Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of course he never fought in the war. He’s just able to speak on behalf of those that did. In a similar way to how the job losses have no direct effect on him, so he’s fine with whatever Airbus does. Why can’t people see straight through these charlatans? 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Of course he never fought in the war. He’s just able to speak on behalf of those that did. In a similar way to how the job losses have no direct effect on him, so he’s fine with whatever Airbus does. Why can’t people see straight through these charlatans? 

I honesy find this the most inexplicable thing. It's. So. Fucking. Obvious. What has happened to these people's brains? 

This is a handy resource to check what large businesses are doing about Brexit. 

As he is a Brexiter, who all know exactly what they voted for, and a Corbyn voter, who is to blame, this is what @Christmas Tree  has always wanted.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/brexit-impact-tracker/?cmpid=BBBXT012519_BIZ&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_term=190125&utm_campaign=brexit

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

This is a handy resource to check what large businesses are doing about Brexit. 

As he is a Brexiter, who all know exactly what they voted for, and a Corbyn voter, who is to blame, this is what @Christmas Tree  has always wanted.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/brexit-impact-tracker/?cmpid=BBBXT012519_BIZ&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_term=190125&utm_campaign=brexit

Project fear 

As the chance of a second referendum becomes marginally more possible, I find , bizarrely, that I’m more apprehensive about it than ever- if I’ve realised one thing in the time since Cameron fucked the UK in one fell swoop, it’s that I’ve consistently underestimated the rank stupidity and blind bigotry that courses through the veins of a remarkably large number of our fellow compatriots. 

I fear that , given a second shot at not becoming a third world country, the bigots, racists, Tories, and plain fucking thick-as-mince cunts, will take the opportunity to double down on the mind-numbing arseholery and turn out in their droves. 

We could recover, on the global matkets, from one instance of national idiocy. 

We won’t get a second chance. 

Can we have another Civil War, please? 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

As the chance of a second referendum becomes marginally more possible, I find , bizarrely, that I’m more apprehensive about it than ever- if I’ve realised one thing in the time since Cameron fucked the UK in one fell swoop, it’s that I’ve consistently underestimated the rank stupidity and blind bigotry that courses through the veins of a remarkably large number of our fellow compatriots. 

I fear that , given a second shot at not becoming a third world country, the bigots, racists, Tories, and plain fucking thick-as-mince cunts, will take the opportunity to double down on the mind-numbing arseholery and turn out in their droves. 

Agreed, it's still our best chance though

IMO this proves democracy is barely worth proceeding with in general. What's the point if no one cares, everyone is uninformed, and just vote the way the papers and wider social trends tell them to?

It's a total farce.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

IMO this proves democracy is barely worth proceeding with in general. What's the point if no one cares, everyone is uninformed, and just vote the way the papers and wider social trends tell them to?

It's a total farce.

Better than the alternatives perhaps? Although only just it would seem

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If there is another referendum, no deal cannot be put up as an option. It would be May's turd deal or Remain, surely, on the basis knowingly going into no deal breaks the GFA?

I watched a bit of QT last night where Suella Braverman blatantly lied repeatedly and said that in a no deal trade would continue exactly as before. It was the most insane insistence black was white I've ever heard and yet the audience were literally whooping like they were at a Trump rally. Bruce raised an eyebrow but otherwise it went uncontested. Any questions on radio 4 tonight was the same.

We've fallen straight down some hallucinogenic rabbit hole and i for one am having a fucking bad trip. Its scary. Is there any way out?

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I'm equally scared that in 2020, the fucking morons that populate enormous swathes of this bizarre, broken, brilliant country will re-elect the most obviously corrupt official ever to hold office in its history, solely because "educated coastal elite liberals" don't want them to. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see that Trump is a wretched disaster of a president. I'm worried that that rules out an enormous proportion of the electorate. 

6 hours ago, Renton said:

If there is another referendum, no deal cannot be put up as an option. It would be May's turd deal or Remain, surely, on the basis knowingly going into no deal breaks the GFA?

I watched a bit of QT last night where Suella Braverman blatantly lied repeatedly and said that in a no deal trade would continue exactly as before. It was the most insane insistence black was white I've ever heard and yet the audience were literally whooping like they were at a Trump rally. Bruce raised an eyebrow but otherwise it went uncontested. Any questions on radio 4 tonight was the same.

Braverman is thick as fuck. She also claimed that some MPs were ‘self-appointed’. FFS.

This GATT XXIV shit needs shut down soon, it’s simply not what it was designed for.