Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unemployment in Derbyshire is 1.5% Well below the national average. They aren’t doing an Englishman out of a job. 

You’re complaining about their working conditions. Surely that’s down to the U.K. government to regulate.

Raise minimum wage in line with inflation, ban ZHC, to begin with. Invest in education, apprenticeships, infrastructure etc. going forward. Tighten extant controls on EU immigration, lobby EU commission to introduce emergency brake if required. Reduce non-EU immigration. 

All this can be done whilst in the EU. Leaving solves nothing.

It's amusing watch CT constantly change his mind on the benefits of Brexit. First it was so we could have global trading (which obviously we have). Then it was to take back control (again, we have always had full sovereignty, as the government  admits in a white paper). Now he's forced to resort to the real reason, it's because of the immigrants. Despite the fact Sunderland has fuck all EU immigrants. 

Edited by Renton

15 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Unemployment in Derbyshire is 1.5% Well below the national average. They aren’t doing an Englishman out of a job. 

You’re complaining about their working conditions. Surely that’s down to the U.K. government to regulate.

I'm pro-eu. Taking an unemployment percentage doesn't reflect the falling standards that the bottom of the working classes are having to endure. I took exception to your stab at the British working class and their work ethic.

Waste of time expecting any sense out of the middle classes who have zero understanding of a lot of the shit that’s going on for a lot of the working class. As long as they get their lattes served quickly, their BMW’s washed and their Amazon goodies delivered on time, all by the massively over worked and underpaid, then all is well in the suburbs :lol:

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Waste of time expecting any sense out of the middle classes who have zero understanding of a lot of the shit that’s going on for a lot of the working class. As long as they get their lattes served quickly, their BMW’s washed and their Amazon goodies delivered on time, all by the massively over worked and underpaid, then all is well in the suburbs :lol:

Who exactly are you referring to as middle class?

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

He's got a Merc atm iirc

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

The ones paying a pittance will have seen it Aye, for reasons already discussed. They're the cause of the problem.

Who decides what is a pittance?

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

The fucking agencies that cram a load of poles in a 3 bed semi and pay them half of what the previous workers were getting.

Its not rocket science :lol:

17 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I'm pro-eu. Taking an unemployment percentage doesn't reflect the falling standards that the bottom of the working classes are having to endure. I took exception to your stab at the British working class and their work ethic.

Not just me. See my previous post.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

So you keep saying but if your gripe has nothing to do with EU labour then keep it to the Politics thread.

Of course it’s to do with the EU. There was a massive unemployed workforce sitting in Poland who are delighted to come and do the jobs for a fraction of the cost. 

Can you imagine the uproar if we did we did this in the NHS and suddenly started paying nurses half their current pay. 

Its happening all all over the private sector.

Controlling our own immigration needs will stop this and make firms pay a bit more and have to consider their business models and workforce a bit more.

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

This is the problem when you live in your bubble. I’ve given you an example of what’s going on here and now on the banks of the Tyne.

Im sure if we flew in a load of workers from the poorest parts of Africa they would work damn hard for £2 an hour. Their excellent work ethic wouldn’t make it right.

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Of course it’s to do with the EU. There was a massive unemployed workforce sitting in Poland who are delighted to come and do the jobs for a fraction of the cost. 

Can you imagine the uproar if we did we did this in the NHS and suddenly started paying nurses half their current pay. 

Its happening all all over the private sector.

Controlling our own immigration needs will stop this and make firms pay a bit more and have to consider their business models and workforce a bit more.

:lol: 22% of our nurses are foreign you fucking buffoon.

And you’re the one crowing on about unemployment figures. Do you want vacancies to go unfilled in order to reduce immigration.

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

This is the problem when you live in your bubble. I’ve given you an example of what’s going on here and now on the banks of the Tyne.

Im sure if we flew in a load of workers from the poorest parts of Africa they would work damn hard for £2 an hour. Their excellent work ethic wouldn’t make it right.

I live in a bubble because I look at a report that will advise the government?