Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That search resulted in a Vikings spoiler. :lol:  Probably never going to watch it again anyway but just blocked HollywoodReporter anyway. <_< 

2 minutes ago, adios said:

That search resulted in a Vikings spoiler. :lol:  Probably never going to watch it again anyway but just blocked HollywoodReporter anyway. <_< 

I don't watch the show but I like my history. Ragnar is captured by King Aellle II and thrown into a pit before Ragnar 's sons (the heathen army) wage war, capturing and killing the king via blood eagle. Now you can call me a WUM ;)

4 minutes ago, adios said:

Didn't understand a word of it tbf.

Some radgepacket Vikings  killed the top dog in Northumberland by cutting his ribs away from his spine, pulling his lungs out of the resulting hole-the blood eagle*

* which in all probability, didn’t ever happen. ;)

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Some radgepacket Vikings  killed the top dog in Northumberland by cutting his ribs away from his spine, pulling his lungs out of the resulting hole-the blood eagle*

* which in all probability, didn’t ever happen. ;)

There's so much disputed about viking culture and history. 

37 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Woah is Rayvin wedged then? 

:lol:

No. The point was more about the whole 'hard work, being responsible, etc'

I'm the most junior director on the board, so I get all the shit projects and have to listen to all the millionaires waffle on about the football pitch sized extension they're building in their garden. With a bridge over the water feature ffs.

I'm also leaving in the summer :D

Did you not just dispute the alleged invasion of the great heathen army? 

Same goes for Anglo Saxon culture, the story of Henghist and Horsa battling King Vortigern is often disputed.

Edited by SpaceCadet