Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not now or never have I ever had any problem with immigration or freedom of movement.

I do think it’s more fair and sensible that we control our own immigration.

In the same paragraph ffs! :lol:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Wasn't criticising the job tbf mate, was actually just putting forward the views some of your fellow cabbies have articulated to me in the past two years.

Well yes, as CT demonstrates so well, cabbies are a font of knowledge and have unerringly faultless logic in their conversation. 

Seriously,i find them an odd breed. It's not well paid, although fine if your in a comfortable position already I imagine. But they are invariably if right wing persuasion. I think they've convinced themselves they are properly self employed and are truly Thatcher's offspring. 

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

In the same paragraph ffs! :lol:

Also we do control our own immigration, we're out of the Schengen area so do passport and immigration checks unlike in Europe.

Also all of the countries we have approached so far for trade deals have made it absolutely clear the first thing they would need is for a huge increase in visas being available.

32 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well yes, as CT demonstrates so well, cabbies are a font of knowledge.

Well so far today I’ve explained the difference between fact and opinion to some supposedly well educated people, including a student of economics :lol:

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Well so far today I’ve explained the difference between fact and opinion to some supposedly well educated people, including a student of economics :lol:

I'm afraid you didn't.

You said that the fact that households were £900 worse off was an opinion. It wasn't.

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

CT man :lol:

who was it he said oozed sex appeal again? some absolute horror show from emmerdale wasn't it? 

What’s wrong with oozes? It was a good enough word when you and Alex used it in the past ;)

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

CT man :lol:

who was it he said oozed sex appeal again? some absolute horror show from emmerdale wasn't it? 

Denise Welch :lol: