Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

Just clocked the football. It there's one thing Britain (and England in particular, which amounts to the same thing as far as The Sun is concerned) is renowned for then it's the brilliance of our footballers. Surprised Marmite isn't on there

Ā 

Wasn't Marmite part of the great betrayal as Unilever mentioned the price would go up or something?

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Ā 

Wasn't Marmite part of the great betrayal as Unilever mentioned the price would go up or something?

That rings a bell but wasn't it also part of the hamper of Great British shite that the government took along to the initial negotiations or something? I like Marmite but ffs

1 minute ago, Alex said:

That rings a bell but wasn't it also part of the hamper of Great British shite that the government took along to the initial negotiations or something? I like Marmite but ffs

Ā 

You're right tbh. I don't know really, I just remember thinking that if Brexit was going to take Marmite away there'd be blood in the streets.

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol::lol:Ā 

This is class btw, the crap photoshopping, the random mini thatā€™s just put in there (had to be the PROPER one, none of that BMW foreign muck), you can almost imagine the inner workings of the decisions on what to put in, the fucking red arrows ffs :lol:.

Potentially the best part of this front page for me is the inclusion of the shard. What better way to rally the Brexit voters than to put up that iconic BRITISH symbol? One thatā€™s nearly wholly owned by Qatar and full of private equity firms and banks.Ā 

Ā 

Special mention for the two differing prices on the page, one of which they use to haveĀ a dig at the Mirror. The more I look at it the better it gets, thereā€™s a picture of some sheep in there :lol:Ā when you think of things that make Britain good sheep arenā€™t top of the list.Ā 

Nothing illustrates the brilliance of the UK manfacturing sector better than a defunct model designed 50 years ago

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Ā 

You're right tbh. I don't know really, I just remember thinking that if Brexit was going to take Marmite away there'd be blood in the streets.

I think there was some English wine in there too. Might've been Chapel Down, which is nice stuff, although inevitably low yeild due to our climate and it's not exactly going to have the French, Spanish or the Italians worrying. The Germans and the Austrians produce far more. Anyway, wasn't it pointed out the grape used was Pinot Noir? Was like something off The Day Today.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Ā 

Unilever moved their HQ to The Netherlands, maybe thatā€™s what youā€™re thinking of.

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Unilever moved their HQ to The Netherlands, maybe thatā€™s what youā€™re thinking of.

Aye but there was also some hoohar about them increasing the cost of the product due to import cost rises or something.

David Davis has legit just stood in the House of Commons and told Dominic Grieve that he hasn't had much time to study his amendment to the Brexit Bill but he's happy to have a conversation about it. What a fucking clueless cunt of a man.

37 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

David Davis has legit just stood in the House of Commons and told Dominic Grieve that he hasn't had much time to study his amendment to the Brexit Bill but he's happy to have a conversation about it. What a fucking clueless cunt of a man.

He has a major say in the fate of sixty MILLION people!Ā 

Ā 

Jesus fucking titty Christ. :doh:

Ā 

Ā 

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

He has a major say in the fate of sixty MILLION people!Ā 

Ā 

Jesus fucking titty Christ. :doh:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:lol:Ā That is a disturbing mental image. Or it would be if I had the imagination to conjure it.

But we all know May has only given these jobs to incompetent politicians she can't trust because they're somewhat easier to rein in within the confines of being in the Cabinet. What a pitiful carry on

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Do the Tories have anyone competent?

Well, that's a fair point but all I meant was their competence was barely a consideration as other factors were far more of a concern to such a weak PM

Just now, Alex said:

Well, that's a fair point but all I meant was their competence was barely a consideration as other factors were far more of a concern to such a weak PM

Ā 

I wasn't disagreeing tbh, I was genuinely curious.

Ā 

Totally agree with the point you're making.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Heading for a zombie Brexit thanks to Remoaners. Hope they enjoy it.

Take some responsibility for the mess you created. Which, I believe, is exactly what you were told when you were evicted from your allotmentĀ 

57 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Heading for a zombie Brexit thanks to Remoaners. Hope they enjoy it.

Ā 

We wouldn't be if you hadn't fucking voted for it you colossal cunt

• Haha 3