What's the longest you've gone without sex?

ChezGiven

Find a lass that'll rip it off and you'll soon be going everywhere for a similar fix when it finishes. I had a lass who would routinely give out amazing blow jobs and it's been a depressing search ever since. But, I keep on looking, like a tramp desperate for wine money.

:lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have really low standards though, or lets say a really good ability to find something attractive in someone (that sounds better to the lasses ;))

There is a lass I work with for example, absolutely stunning, great body. Lad I sit next to reckons he wouldn't (he's single, has been for quite a while). Now he is either talking bollocks or this lass is actually ugly and I am seeing something that isn't there! :lol:

Could be the old problem of the Office Blert. You're so bored at work that you cast your eyes about for a distraction. They skip over the men to the girls. Then they skip over the old, the infirm, the horrific and those that are left (however plain) seem remarkable in contrast.

It's only fair that you were getting some if she was

Even if the gf had cheated on me in those 4 months (which she didn't), I'm still not sure if I'd ever cheat on a lass even if it was tit for tat.

I'm still really shite at talking to a lass I find attractive, despite having a number of female friends and looking like a young George Best.

Even if the gf had cheated on me in those 4 months (which she didn't), I'm still not sure if I'd ever cheat on a lass even if it was tit for tat.

I'm still really shite at talking to a lass I find attractive, despite having a number of female friends and looking like a young pint of Best.

Surely if you knew the lass had cheated on you, that's it? That's it man, game over man, game over!

I don't know, the only girl who cheated on me was my ex, but we'd broken up before I got to hear about it. Not much I could do there.

Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but you just got your ass kicked, pal!

Been married 32 years this year Youngest son is 26, work it out ;)

I take it you're not getting much. Probably an afterthought at your age. Could explain your hard on for guns. Something has to fill the void.

I take it you're not getting much. Probably an afterthought at your age. Could explain your hard on for guns. Something has to fill the void.

For the last 25 years I've worked away from home Monday - Friday, weekends only for me, can't vouch for wor lass mind.