you fools

newcastlearescum

now most of you newcastle fans have taken this to far. looking at the tweets you have sent to mcmanaman calling for him to be banned for life, and many of you writing about how idiotic you think he is... GROW up, for god sake you and your assistant manager have made a complete fool, out of yourselves. You stupid pricks just look at this photo and shut up.

http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=21008&posts=13

now most of you newcastle fans have taken this to far. looking at the tweets you have sent to mcmanaman calling for him to be banned for life, and many of you writing about how idiotic you think he is... GROW up, for god sake you and your assistant manager have made a complete fool, out of yourselves. You stupid pricks just look at this photo and shut up.

http://www.wigan.vit...=21008&posts=13

it doesn't deserve a lifetime ban, it does deserve a ban. that much is obvious to anyone, no matter the club you support - as did the others in that pic. anyone that doesn't think the challenge is reckless wants to have a word with themselves, including your manager.

nNow most of you nNewcastle fans have taken this too far. lLooking at the tweets you have sent to mMcmManaman calling for him to be banned for life, and many of you writing about how idiotic you think he is... GROWgrow up, for god's sake, you and your assistant manager have made a complete fool, out of yourselves. You stupid pricks just look at this photo and shut up.

Not normally picky, but if I'm being called stupid, I can be.

http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=21008&posts=13

I know being ignored is not fun you look back at your life and are depressed at the thought of being a total nonentity. You feel socially inept and fear talking to people in real life. So you find a voice on the internet where you can be whoever you want. We can't see you to mock your sppearance and you can pretend you make a difference to the world and actually mean something to someone. Well unfortunately that's just not true.

Just incredible. I guarantee if Tiote had made that tackle we'd be slagging him to the high heavens. Backward people. 50 years behind us most of the North West.

I don't see how anyone can defend that tackle. He should get a ban and I hope he's effected by it as much as Haidara is. The kids obviously a coward going in like that so no doubt he'll let it get on top of him and effect his performances when he is allowed to play again.

Pathetic from their lot pulling out a load of photos of what look like bad tackles from our players (still say Tiotes wasn't bad but anything can look bad from a still image) as if we couldn't do that about their pathetic little club (covering your thousands of empty seats with banners to make you ikea stadium look less empty!) and every other club in the league.

I hope even more that they go down now (I'm confident once they do they'll drop like a stone to match their general insignificant status) and make room for a club that actually interests people in their own town (it's a Town Ant, even the makems can get city status so you can tell how pitiful their place is!).

If it makes you feel better, like the vast majority of the country I couldn't have given two shits about Wigan until yesterday. Now I really hope you get relegated and settle back in the bottom division where you belong. Thanks.

If it makes you feel better, like the vast majority of the country I couldn't have given two shits about Wigan until yesterday. Now I really hope you get relegated and settle back in the bottom division where you belong. Thanks.

Never given two shits because they're one of those 'nobody' football clubs. You go anywhere around the world and ask a football fan who Wigan is, 9 times out of 10 they won't have a clue.

As for McManaman, doesn't sound like a nice honest lad after he did the same to Gai Assulin. I think the punishment in these cases should amount to the lay-off for the injured player. And if Haidara never plays again, then I firmly believe McManaman should either hang up his boots willingly or be given a lifetime professional ban.

Right, because they speak for every single other NUFC fan on the planet, never mind just this forum.

Why don't you grow up and learn some common sense?