Thatcher Dead

trophyshy

I am so glad she is dead. Just a little disappointed she was allowed to die peacefully. I think it would have been better if she burnt to death in a house fire which took her gun running son with her.

Hopefully your grannie died in just that manner, it's what people like you deserve. Assuming she wasnt't so ashamed to have you as a grandson she hadn't already slit her wrists.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully your grannie died in just that manner, it's what people like you deserve. Assuming she wasnt't so ashamed to have you as a grandson she hadn't already slit her wrists.

I hope you get a horrible form of cancer and die horribly, I don't agree with your political views so it's what you deserve.

I don't, obviously. But maybe now you realise what a cock you are to say something like that to someone.

:lol: What a fucking plum.

I hope you get a horrible form of cancer and die horribly, I don't agree with your political views so it's what you deserve.

I don't, obviously. But maybe now you realise what a cock you are to say something like that to someone.

But hoping Thatcher dies in a horrific fire is OK by you? What a fucking cunt.

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Six Bells!

*applause*

and now what you've all been waiting for.....

The BANNED band!

tumblr_lo2zqb6h5P1qzsyre.gif

I say reinstate him, then infuriate him by signing him up to every far-left mailing list available.

I say reinstate him, then infuriate him by signing him up to every far-left mailing list available. making him able to post to every thread except this one.

He's right about France but incorrect about Spain, not that what he posted on Spain was in anyway a point pertinent to his argument.

Hasn't there been 6 years of austerity in France? Not sure exactly what Hollande has pulled off in 6 months. I just scan the headlines of the lefty liberal rags....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/25/austerity-unemployment-spain-france-eurozone

That's not even what the article says so I would still argue, no. The headline references austerity but the detail in the article refers to job losses not fiscal cuts. Hollande is trying to keep the annual deficit below 3% to satisfy EU economic commitments but in this case I don't think we can equate fiscal restraint with the policies seen in Spain, Greece etc.

As for Spain itself, our temporary resident 6Bells needs to think through a few facts if he wants to continue down the debate here. Spain's government carries a fiscal surplus for the whole of the 2000's right up to the crash. Not a deficit in sight. One of the most careless things anyone with only a narrow political perspective can do in the 'left caused the crisis' debate is to bring in international comparisons. Lefty labour caused the UK crash but they also caused the crash in Spain. And Greece. And Italy. And France. Except they didn't as that would be a fucking retarded position to adopt. The political persuasion of the dominant national parties at the time of the crash is irrelevant to the causes of the crash.

The political persuasion of the dominant national parties at the time of the crash is irrelevant to the causes of the crash.

And yet there is an abundance of fools that cannot grasp this simple fact.

Good post btw.