Soooo then.....

catmag

I've never been one of these people who lets a result spoil my monday or week like, but everyone at work has irritated the fuck out of me all day. Now in a quiet room marking assessments and ODing on Pepsi.

Was at an outstanding piss-up in Bristol on Saturday and although we had to suffer watching that embarrassment in a Walkabout we all went our seperate ways afterwards (think of the ending of Pitt & Clooney's Ocean's 11) so there wasn't much dissection or mocking from the fans of other clubs. 2hr train ride in silence, bowl of bolognese, read a bit, bed.

All in all, not the worst way to sandwich that pile of shite

Was at an outstanding piss-up in Bristol on Saturday and although we had to suffer watching that embarrassment in a Walkabout we all went our seperate ways afterwards (think of the ending of Pitt & Clooney's Ocean's 11) so there wasn't much dissection or mocking from the fans of other clubs. 2hr train ride in silence, bowl of bolognese, read a bit, bed.

All in all, not the worst way to sandwich that pile of shite

Clair de lune playing. Beautiful. Sniffle.

That's quite bad, but it's not getting soaked to your skin whilst fiddling with a pay and display machine (three quid fucking fifty!) so you can experience the 'pleasure' of the Keswick pencil museum, is it?!

why? :lol:

I think I would have enjoyed that as you say beautiful piece of film somewhat less had they been leaving from a Walkabout instead of that fountain. Wry looks exchanged between Matt Damon and that old fella over a tired, vomit stained cliche ridden bar.

I think I would have enjoyed that as you say beautiful piece of film somewhat less had they been leaving from a Walkabout instead of that fountain. Wry looks exchanged between Matt Damon and that old fella over a tired, vomit stained cliche ridden bar.

Yeah I wasn't too pleased when the lad (who had, up to this point, played a blinder) directed the taxi to the Walkabout. We got there at about 11:30 and were told the bar didn't open until 12:00. Even after we explained that the match kicked off at 12:00, they insisted we fuck off elsewhere 1st and didn't return for 30 minutes. We left, our shoes already gummy with last nights piss, puke and fosters, had a pint, came back and still had to wait five minutes until bang on 12:00.

At least we had a table with a screen and only had to suffer 1 lonely mackem (who only made noise when the 2nd & 3rd goals went in). Can't imagine what it was like at the stadium, nor in town after.

Found out a relative died yesterday morning so that combined with those fucking pricks meant I hit the drink big style after the match which if I'm honest much improved my outlook!

My condolences mate.