Soooo then.....

catmag

Stopped off at Tesco on the way back from the match and bought about 3000 calories of sugar filled shit to eat

Good man! :D

I'm contemplating stealing one of the bairns Easter eggs from the cupboard...

Started off shite.

During the night my mother blacked out on her stairs and knocked herself out cold for over an hour.

Rake Lane checked her over , aside from a nasty cut and the mother of all eggs on her head, she seemed ok. Got her home , she went for a kip, exhausted.

I thought, "Ah well, the match should cheer me up"

Awful. Hangover to end all hangovers, the match and a long journey home from Hamburg. Suicide watch basically

That's quite bad, but it's not getting soaked to your skin whilst fiddling with a pay and display machine (three quid fucking fifty!) so you can experience the 'pleasure' of the Keswick pencil museum, is it?!

Started off shite.

During the night my mother blacked out on her stairs and knocked herself out cold for over an hour.

Rake Lane checked her over , aside from a nasty cut and the mother of all eggs on her head, she seemed ok. Got her home , she went for a kip, exhausted.

Oh dear :( Hope she's okay. Do they know why she blacked out?

Watched the game then had a long walk in the countryside and saw a load of the lambs in the fields. Then had a brie and bacon toastie at the garden centre, then going home to put a tax disc holder on my windscreen.

Hope your ma is alright Fist.

Cheers Cath (and Brock)

She's pretty battered and bruised tbh, judging by the blood splatters on her wall she was out before she hit the deck.

Not sure about the cause

She's been having dizzy spells when she gets up in the morning, but never blacked out.

They're having her back to the Falls Clinic to investigate.

Started off shite.

Nasty :(

Cheers Cath (and Brock)

She's pretty battered and bruised tbh, judging by the blood splatters on her wall she was out before she hit the deck.

Not sure about the cause

She's been having dizzy spells when she gets up in the morning, but never blacked out.

They're having her back to the Falls Clinic to investigate.

Could be postural hypotension (your blood pressure drops when you stand up so you pass out). Hope she gets it sorted out soon.

Hope MF's Ma has a swift recovery.

I nearly crashed twice on way to work and am having a stinker of a shift having come into a right shit sandwich at my work.

What a fucking shit day/night.

That doesn't sound too clever Fisty, hope they manage to get to the bottom of it.

Having followed the score online, him indoors turned up at the pub unannounced in the 92nd minute, reasoning that I might need immediate distraction therapy. Took me up the local park (:naughty:) and bought me lunch then ice cream in the sunshine. To be fair it did help turn the day around a bit. I'm starting to think he might be a keeper (though as much as anything, I'm astonished he had the nerve to mince right into a Millwall pub and start ordering me about :lol:).

Haven't you been with him for years? That's the impression I got. Anyway, if you're unsure take him to the Keswick pencil museum, that's the real test. ;)

Aye, was just being daft. Definitely like the idea of the pencil museum though, maybe a sneaky excursion to the Sellafield visitors' centre while we're nearby.

That doesn't sound too clever Fisty, hope they manage to get to the bottom of it.

Having followed the score online, him indoors turned up at the pub unannounced in the 92nd minute, reasoning that I might need immediate distraction therapy. Took me up the local park ( :naughty:) and bought me lunch then ice cream in the sunshine. To be fair it did help turn the day around a bit. I'm starting to think he might be a keeper (though as much as anything, I'm astonished he had the nerve to mince right into a Millwall pub and start ordering me about :lol:).

What a sweetheart :D

Hope MF's Ma has a swift recovery.

I nearly crashed twice on way to work and am having a stinker of a shift having come into a right shit sandwich at my work.

What a fucking shit day/night.

Yes but you work in a.........well, you know! One of them places where you make THAT STUFF! :o

Yes but you work in a.........well, you know! One of them places where you make THAT STUFF! :o

It can be quite a naff job sometimes despite making THAT STUFF. Preferred it when I made THAT OTHER STUFF a few years ago. :)

What exactly happened after? I've read some stuff about coppers getting injured and police horses being attacked. There are some disgusting people knocking about like.

"We lost a football match. I need to stab somebody."