West Ham v Newcastle UNITED

Slayer

It's not funny at all, a point is not by far enough to secure premier league next year. Ben Arfa off, Gouffran off... Shola in, Gosling in...to do what???!!! what time for a numbskull to make decisions like that, when we are damn close to fuckin relegation! THAT pissed me off....and just the complete lack of drive and motivation we are showing that should've been spoonfed up their arse, but there are really no-one at home to create unity here.... If Pardew was in the army he wouldn't make further than the fucking field kitchen. Fucking low-life weakling piece of shit.

My point is dickheads like you will criticise him no matter what he does.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not creating plenty of chances though. What service did Cisse get on Saturday excluding that pass from Cabaye?

He had no support and was feeding off scraps against Liverpool too.

Exactly, where does all this plenty come from? There's been a few chances, yes, but sparse and never great.

Being so close to relegation has been hard on Tom, he has become deluded.

My point is dickheads like you will criticise him no matter what he does.

Your pro-Pardew campaign is part of why you are deluded aswell. I've given credit to Pardew the very few times I've agreed with his decisions, but that's fucking not even close to change my overall impression of him.... you piece of shit.

Edited by Aeris

Recently - How many utter sitters has he missed man?

I wasn't referring to yesterday but again - yesterday was a good point against a tough team just like West Brom was. Having only Cisse and Shola ito rely on is negligible from the ''board''.

If we'd replaced Ba or kept him we wouldn't even be thinking about relegation.

As well as his goals massively papering over the cracks. We might have sold Ba yet we have a better squad now than before he left. It's just the shambolic manager that we have isn't showing that.

I remember the one against West Brom that he should have scored but can't really remember that many more in all honesty. People over analyse ever chance he gets because they are so few and far between. We'd be fucked if it wasn't for his last minute winners recently. I think he's doing pretty well consider the lack of support he gets.

I wasn't referring to yesterday but again - yesterday was a good point against a tough team just like West Brom was. Having only Cisse and Shola ito rely on is negligible from the ''board''.

Deluded sentence. Yesterday, what happened yesterday? And why do you never include Gouffran and Campbell, not tall men or expert footballers, but still strikers. So Tottenham only have one striker then...Adebayor, still battling for Champions League.

Edited by Aeris

As well as his goals massively papering over the cracks. We might have sold Ba yet we have a better squad now than before he left. It's just the shambolic manager that we have isn't showing that.

I remember the one against West Brom that he should have scored but can't really remember that many more in all honesty. People over analyse ever chance he gets because they are so few and far between. We'd be fucked if it wasn't for his last minute winners recently. I think he's doing pretty well consider the lack of support he gets.

Didn't he have Tevez and Mascherano foisted on him? Who honestly believes these players were signed by him? Maybe the two wise men should've thought, 'this is the way we want to go, is Pardew the man to coach young foreign talent?'.

Call it papering over the cracks or whatever - it doesn't matter - had Ba been replaced or retained we'd be comfortable - there's a lot of people to blame not just Pardew.

A premier league club with over a 50 game season shouldn't be relying on one striker - especially one who struggles to stay onside. It can be fairly easy to counteract the actions of a team who's only plan B is to bring Shola on. It's embarrassing - we must be the easiest game of the season for teams briefing defences.

I completely agree with that and they both deserve a lot of stick for sticking by him. Far too many people seem to be happy by the apparent appearance of stability and are sick of our fans being judged as being impatient etc. Well I'm sorry but to me fighting off relegation is anything but stability and no 8 year contract is going to be other wise. He has done an appalling job all season and needs to be sacked as soon as the final whistle has been blown against Arsenal.

The biggest mistake that Shepherd made was not sacking Souness as soon as that Chelsea game had finished at the end of his first season. They backed Pardew in January too and made a mistake there. Then again a lot of people were saying he deserved backing in January as he wasn't in the summer, so people can't have it both ways can they?

Call it papering over the cracks or whatever - it doesn't matter - had Ba been replaced or retained we'd be comfortable - there's a lot of people to blame not just Pardew.

A premier league club with over a 50 game season shouldn't be relying on one striker - especially one who struggles to stay onside. It can be fairly easy to counteract the actions of a team who's only plan B is to bring Shola on. It's embarrassing - we must be the easiest game of the season for teams briefing defences.

Gouffran can play up front as well you know. We're easy to defend against because we have no transitional play whatsoever and it's obvious that Pardew doesn't know how to get the best out of the attacking players at his disposal. Cisse's movement is one of the best in the league so give him service and he will score.

I cannot stand the owner and his cronies but don't let our hatred of them get in the way of your judgement of what a terrible mess Pardew has made of things this season.

So plan B can only be done by putting Shola on, because thats THE ONLY alternative which can be exectued for a plan B, and this is exactly how Ashley wants it right, and Pardew doesn't have anything to do with that being the plan B he's sticking to day in and day out? You're an idiot. A complete wacko... yes, Tom. Tom the yes-man.

Edited by Aeris

Agree with that. Poor lad gets not more than a couple of decent chances the whole game and more often than not sticks them in. Very little support and service into him.

So plan B can only be done by putting Shola on, because thats THE ONLY alternative which can be exectued for a plan B, and this is exactly how Ashley wants it right, and Pardew doesn't have anything to do with that being the plan B he's sticking to day in and day out? You're an idiot. A complete wacko... yes, Tom. Tom the yes-man.

When you have very limited options it's a lot easier to make bad decisions.

Gouffran can play up front as well you know. We're easy to defend against because we have no transitional play whatsoever and it's obvious that Pardew doesn't know how to get the best out of the attacking players at his disposal. Cisse's movement is one of the best in the league so give him service and he will score.

I cannot stand the owner and his cronies but don't let our hatred of them get in the way of your judgement of what a terrible mess Pardew has made of things this season.

That's not the reason wer're easy to defend against - it's one of them. His movement is great but he needs somebody to play alongside him. It's easy for a back for to try and catch one man out - they've got nobody else to think about - Which I think a 4-3-3 would probably combat.

My opinion has nothing to do with the owner - Ashley put money aside for a striker - my problem is that we didn't get one. They didn't take it seriously and that's where the negligence lies.

I keep hearing about how good our players are but a lot of them are doing their reputations a serious disservice - they are accountable too.

He was making bad decisions when he had Demba and Cisse though.

Demba had the run of him I suppose. Two players who could not work in a forward pair, making the same runs & Demba was shooting for his goal bonus instead of passing.

I agree he needs to be replaced - but that's not where the buck stops for me.

Ashley gets some blame but at the end of the day he's assembled a first team that contains

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Coloccini Santon

Cabaye Tiote

HBA Sissoko Gouffran

Cisse

With a reserve bench to pick from ...

Elliot

Simpson Williamson Mbwia Haidara

Perch Anita

Obertan Marveaux Jonas

Ameobi

Sure wed like better but enough there to easily be comfortably safe in this league.

Edited by Christmas Tree

My judgement isn't clouded - he isn't as bad as he's looked this season or as good as last season. If we have a proper squad and we aren't in European competition next year he'll have us top half - I don't doubt that.

Ashley gets some blame but at the end of the day he's assembled a first team that contains

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Coloccini Santon

Cabaye Tiote

HBA Sissoko Gouffran

Cisse

With a reserve bench to pick from ...

Elliot

Simpson Williamson Mbwia Haidara

Perch Anita

Obertan Gouffran Jonas

Ameobi

Sure wed like better but enough there to easily be comfortably safe in this league.

I tell you that gouffran is some player, it's like there're two of him at times

My judgement isn't clouded - he isn't as bad as he's looked this season or as good as last season. If we have a proper squad and we aren't in European competition next year he'll have us top half - I don't doubt that.

Your judgement is definitely clouded. For me more add-ons isn't getting us anywhere unless we can't even play half-decent with what we already got. Our main problem is the ineptitude to see new perspectives on things, Pardew just can't bring it.

He's just no fucking commander, he knows no shit about strategy, freakin dinosaur, he knows no shit about unifying men and creating the right spirit for the lads so they can be up for the tasks ahead.

Look at all those historical commanders, who fought and defeated great armies with the tiniest of resources, spirit was all they had. They're probably laughing and pissing themselves in their graves looking at Pardew, for them he's the poorest leader to ever set foot on this planet.

Europe has nothing to do why we have been turned into the league's 3rd most probable relegation candidate. Most of us agree that blaming our failure on the Euro Cup is just bollocks, if anything it has kept morale at a certain height, don't you comprehend the honor it is for players to play in Europe? Soooo we have turned shit because we had to play some extra games in Europe... good that we didnt go anywhere in the domestic cups, or we would still be on 20 points right?... my fuckin god, you're buying straight into the shit.

I think we've had a squad that could cope physically with Euro on top of it, it's the mental part that's been totally lacking. Talented, intelligent players came here in the January window, played incredible well their first matches, unaffected with Pardew and the depression he has created. Look at them now, they've now turned into complete pouty faced shite without a mind to think for their own, completely uninspired.

Edited by Aeris

I don't know why I didn't note this before, but why did Pardieu bring on Gosling rather than Anita.

Won't mention his bringing on of Amoeba.