BT Broadband

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BT bought out ESPN's contract with the PL. So they then will give their customers access to live Premier League games for nothing? :lol:

They said £13 a month on the radio this morning for mostly 1245 games on a Saturday.

Broadband starts at £10 a month I heard and broadband users get the footy free.

If its a similar price to your current deal might as well have "free" football.

Always been an O2 man but they've just sold out to Sky.

Will they have to put together get their own punditry and commentary team?

John Barnes best get his lime green suits dry cleaned.

Michael Owen and Steve Mcmanaman apparently.

:jesuswept:

Thick question. Will you need to have sky to watch BT Sport?

:lol:

No, and potentially yes ;)

You’ll be able to get BT Sport direct from us via our own TV service, on Sky’s digital satellite platform and also online or via a new App letting you enjoy the channels on the move or at home on your PC, smartphone, or tablet.

from sonatine's link that CT, right in front of you! :)

Thing is, you'll need one of these

A BT TV with BT Infinity package
too if you want to watch it on tv at home, which will cost money over and above your £10 broadband and your phone line rental. Or you can go mobile, for which ot would appear you also need to be on BT broadband. If you keep your sky dish (or braodband service) it'll be around £13 a month.

http://www.bt.com/sport/3-ways-to-watch-bt-sport.html

I've only just changed to BT recently so that's me signed up for the channel formally known as ESPN free of charge which I wasn't expecting when I changed.

fast-show.jpg

"Nice"

I've only just changed to BT recently so that's me signed up for the channel formally known as ESPN free of charge which I wasn't expecting when I changed.

fast-show.jpg

"Nice"

How much is your erm "package" Davide? :)

How much is your erm "package" Davide? :)

Same as it was when I switched!

I had Talktalk for my internet for over a year and it was absolute, utter gash. I'm paying a fiver more for bt fibre optic and it's much better and now I've got this as a Brucie's bonus.

As for my erm, 'package', well wor lass says it's priceless and like an onion, it can bring tears to her eyes. ;)

Just to expand on the BT vision "team"...

Michael Owen will be the lead co-commentator for BT Sport's football coverage.

Owen Hargreaves, Steve McManaman, David James and Rio Ferdinand will also appear as BT pundits and presenters but it is the former England striker who has been given the top gig.

Marouane Fellaini, Daniel Sturridge, Joe Hart and Thomas Vermaelen will also join Gareth Bale, Robin van Persie and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - whose involvement was already announced as the channel's promotional faces.

Alongside Owen on the gantry, the main commentators will be Radio 5 Live's Darren Fletcher, and Ian Darke. Premier League referee Mark Halsey, who has recently announced his retirement from officiating, will be part of the commentary team and provide analysis.

Jake Humphrey will anchor the coverage while Ray Stubbs will be the chief football reporter.

Des Kelly, who presents Press Pass on TalkSport and writes a column in the Daily Mail and MailOnline will join BT Sport to present a magazine programme - 'Life's a Pitch'.

Tim Lovejoy will present a weekly magazine show.

All cunts tbh