Imaginary Friends

catmag

Anyone have these when they were bairns? We've currently got a black dragon, Super Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog and Iron Man living with us at the moment.

The dragon sleeps in the bath, obviously, but I had to make juice for him the other day and leave it on the windowsill in case he got thirsty in the night...

Anyone have these when they were bairns? We've currently got a black dragon, Super Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog and Iron Man living with us at the moment.

The dragon sleeps in the bath, obviously, but I had to make juice for him the other day and leave it on the windowsill in case he got thirsty in the night...

Bit presumptious to assume they're imaginary like. Have you tried setting up a video camera to try and catch this dragon? It's eating you out of house and home.

I didnt but my bairn has. Not a friend but a place. "Secret Agent Land". when I tell him he cant do something I get "Im allowed to in secret agent land". Also tells me he drives an Audi TT over there :lol:

I didnt but my bairn has. Not a friend but a place. "Secret Agent Land". when I tell him he cant do something I get "Im allowed to in secret agent land". Also tells me he drives an Audi TT over there :lol:

That's not imaginary, have you not seen Spy Kids?

Not an imaginary friend, but I did make up a friend once as a persuasive device when my parents wouldn't let me have something. She was called Palima (nope, I don't know either, and her sister was called Arma) and she was always allowed to do/have whatever request I'd had turned down. It actually had some minor success but the game was up when she was given a pet tortoise about 2 days after my mam had vetoed that suggestion.