Wimbledon 2013

Meenzer

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Semis at 4 pm

Not really a tennis fan but quite happy to glory hunt the big ones.

Quite enjoyed the quarter finals.

First semi starts at 1pm. :)

If I know CT....and i think we all do...the straberries and cream (and probably a good bit of booze) will all be gone before this game gets to the third set. He'll be bored of tennis before Andy starts his game and slagging off people who watch it only when wimbledon is on before we know the result.

...but he'll have enjoyed himself.

If I know CT....and i think we all do...the straberries and cream (and probably a good bit of booze) will all be gone before this game gets to the third set. He'll be bored of tennis before Andy starts his game and slagging off people who watch it only when wimbledon is on before we know the result.

...but he'll have enjoyed himself.

Very true :lol:

That was an epic semi-final man :lol: Gutted for Del Potro - thought he played out of his (hairy) skin.

Have to leave for work in an hour so I hope my patients don't mind dreaming along to the match on the radio in theatre tonight.....

How do you access the 3d channel?

(for 10 minutes obviously before I go and read about Johnny Rep's guinea pig collection)

Enjoy it while you can, the BBC is suspending it's 3D broadcasting after Wimbledon.

That was an epic semi-final man :lol:Gutted for Del Potro - thought he played out of his (hairy) skin.

Have to leave for work in an hour so I hope my patients don't mind dreaming along to the match on the radio in theatre tonight.....

I wouldn't be too worried there, ms Mag, he had a really good career at Juve and the Azzurri after all.

:good:

It is entirely impossible for anyone to be more of a turd than that sweaty cunt. Hates England so much but loves playing in our tournaments.

So Murray's entire backroom staff (bar Lendl) and his missus are from where again?..... he made a joke remark as a teenager and has been hung out to dry ever since....he doesnt show much ignorance now mind, which is more than can be said for some...

So Murray's entire backroom staff (bar Lendl) and his missus are from where again?..... he made a joke remark as a teenager and has been hung out to dry ever since....he doesnt show much ignorance now mind, which is more than can be said for some...

:up: