Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They get what they deserve for those penalties tbh. Though, the Sevilla keeper was about 4 yards off his line for the ones he saved. Saying that, those feigned run-ups just put the advantage in the keeper's hands since you're not going to get the power to put it past him and you're relying on him going the wrong way. Sevilla's were in the net before the keeper could even move.

Now that we've made it clear that we won't be competing in cups by design, rather than incompetence, I feel like I can enjoy an underdog team winning a cup more for some reason. Would love to see Hull win this, particularly after all the shit about Arsenal's 9 year trophy "drought" and the way ITV have been patronisingly patting Hull on the head for the last hour.

2 Nowt :lol:

Fuck you Wenger.

:lol: I love this man, how gutted are the commentators. They love an upset in the early round as it gives them a story but how dare Hull the 'rank outsiders' fuck this party up for Arsenal.

:lol: I love this man, how gutted are the commentators. They love an upset in the early round as it gives them a story but how dare Hull the 'rank outsiders' fuck this party up for Arsenal.

Cracking goal for Arsenal. Cheered up the commentators who were crying about s possible foul for hulls 2nd.

Cracking goal for Arsenal. Cheered up the commentators who were crying about s possible foul for hulls 2nd.

Aye, the commentators I'm watching were trying to say it was offside :lol: wasn't even close man.

But aye fair do's to Arsenal that was a corker from Cazorla