Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Properly underlines how inept moyes is after spending over the top on the likes of Felliani and then resting players but still don't have a squad to do more than draw with Cardiff while Man City take spurs apart at a canter.

Man.U need to spend big on a top quality Centreback and ball winning nuisance cm, he keeps em playing like this and they'll not be able to attract the stars under Moyes.

Kagawa will be over the moon to get back to Klopp in Dortmund, totally misused and under utilised. 

Inept ffs.

The criticism of Moyes and Spurs today is so indicative of modern football.

How much say did AVB get in who came in over the summer?....if it wasn't a great deal then he may be struggling...if they're largely his choices he should get longer than Christmas tbh...in saying that someone at Spurs has tried to implement a very large amount of change all at once this year, it was always going to be very tricky once they'd decided to spend the Bale money in one window.

How much say did AVB get in who came in over the summer?....if it wasn't a great deal then he may be struggling...if they're largely his choices he should get longer than Christmas tbh...in saying that someone at Spurs has tried to implement a very large amount of change all at once this year, it was always going to be very tricky once they'd decided to spend the Bale money in one window.

They've bought a lot of promising players who aren't for one reason or another quite ready for the PL this season...Ericksen and Lamela and the like..Both good but need a season to find their feet. What will ultimately cost him his job has been his reluctance to use Adebayor for so long...Lot of players niggling around the box and a lot of hopeful crosses without a real killer player up there. They didn't buy that killer player...Remy is singularly more dangerous than anyone they have.

What will he do now? He'll have a dabble at the 442 and that will be the last throw of the dice cause Adebayor will need 6-8 games to get going.

Edited by Park Life

They don't put crosses into the box which is one of the reasons that Soldado is struggling.

Yeah I agree...What I meant was they do this lame full back crossing thing (badly and rarely of quality) - Walker or Vert with often only one in the box. Mou is struggling with that as well - both sides attack too slowly but Mou has real class in there to save the day in Oscar and Mata and Hazard all twice the player that anyone ginge can call on...Also they don't get many into the box quick enough and the tempo is that slow everyone is back...I'd honestly rather have Remy than anyone Spurs have.

Edited by Park Life

Couldn't understand why they didn't give Meulensteen (or whomever) one year in charge while Moyes was on Gardening leave (or whatever)

Short of relegation, nothing Meulensteen did would cast him in a bad light and he'd take the post Ferguson-shadow with him when he went.

Couldn't understand why they didn't give Meulensteen (or whomever) one year in charge while Moyes was on Gardening leave (or whatever)

Short of relegation, nothing Meulensteen did would cast him in a bad light and he'd take the post Ferguson-shadow with him when he went.

Weren't they saying red nose chose Moyes?

Nearly 40m on Lamela and Eriksen. Neither of these two were ready to make an instant impact...Both need a season or two to start having a real say in games. Massive gamble right there. Lamela looked bored with it today...This Chadli is crap...Sort of player that looks good in a second tier euro league.

Edited by Park Life

Still think Man Utd will be fine this season. Don't think they'll win the league, but I see them in the top 4 without a doubt.

Hmm, I don't know.

City are massively impressive at home, Chelsea are lumbering on relentlessly, Arsenal are playing very well, Spurs (despite their toothless attack) are still going to be there or thereabouts imo, Liverpool in contrast have a great strike-force, so there are at least 5 other teams aho I feel are gunning for the top four.

Don't dismiss Southampton either.

More bad refereeing over the weekend.

The Wes Brown tackle was hard and fair, his legs came up after the tackle and made it look more dangerous than it was.

I think 9/10 times Bolasie gets a yellow card and that would be right.

Mirallas has to go as does Rooney. Medel will do well to escape a ban, but the ref didn't see it.

On the flip side, well played Clattenburg though for giving a penalty for the shirt pulling. Brave decision, which most wouldn't bother with.

You're mad if you don't dismiss Southampton from finishing in the top four.

I'm not saying I'd put money on them, I'm just saying that if City, Chelsea and Arsenal wrap up 1st to 3rd, then given their season so far, I wouldn't dismiss them out of hand.

They're defending well, they've got options up front. I wouldn't dismiss them out of hand.

More bad refereeing over the weekend.

The Wes Brown tackle was hard and fair, his legs came up after the tackle and made it look more dangerous than it was.

I think 9/10 times Bolasie gets a yellow card and that would be right.

Mirallas has to go as does Rooney. Medel will do well to escape a ban, but the ref didn't see it.

On the flip side, well played Clattenburg though for giving a penalty for the shirt pulling. Brave decision, which most wouldn't bother with.

Medel slapped Fellatio because of the elbow to the face. Both should've got red. Now watch Medel get a ban and Fellaini escape punishment.

Gerrard should've seen a red for the elbow too.

Rooney can feck right off with his talk of 'it was a bad challenge' It wasn't a challenge you inbred little oik, you've kicked people throughout your career and have been sent off for the exact same challenge before. A certain England game springs to mind. Thicker than Neptune cum nuggets.

Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U will be in the top 4. (Not that I care two hoots).

Is there not a remote possibility that Liverpool will end up top four? I think Man Utd will struggle to oust them...