Newcastle United v West Ham (24 Aug) 15:00

Park Life

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cabaye is sitting on his own in a room somewhere in the bowels of St James's Park, wrapped in twelve layers of cotton wool. There's no way it's his decision not to play. As soon as bids started coming in, Fat Mike will have ordered him to be pulled.

Why include Remy in the squad if he wasn't ready?

I imagine he was touch and go.

hes not on the bench or starting lineup, I don't get your meaning?

I think he means overall squad which is normally a bit bigger than a match day squad but with a final cut.

Biggest worry today is the back four. Mbwia needs to be solid and Santon and Debuchy need to defend first and attack second.

Not the fact we're in 2013 and still start Shola? :anguish:

Really disappointed with Cabaye. He withdrew himself on Monday so this is why he's not playing today. Good riddance to the fragile little princess..

I bet he was seething when Coloccini decided to stay, he obviously wanted to be Captain of the cheese eating surrender monkey brigade for world cup year.

Hopefully Debuchy fucks off with him.

We should have 2/3 French players in the squad maximum. The Scandinavians and Germans would have far more mettle for PL football.

Carr needs to be held accountable for this too

Really disappointed with Cabaye. He withdrew himself on Monday so this is why he's not playing today. Good riddance to the fragile little princess..

I bet he was seething when Coloccini decided to stay, he obviously wanted to be Captain of the cheese eating surrender monkey brigade for world cup year.

Hopefully Debuchy fucks off with him.

We should have 2/3 French players in the squad maximum. The Scandinavians and Germans would have far more mettle for PL football.

Carr needs to be held accountable for this too

Its very likely to be Ashley taking him out, not Cabaye.

Can they please stop playing that stupid saxophone song in the beginning of every home game. I know what song it is, but it sounds like the theme of some crap tv series from the early 90s.

Edited by Aeris

Can they please stop playing that stupid saxophone song in the beginning of every home game. I know what song it is, but it sounds like the theme of some crap tv series from the early 90s.

Its the sound your sisters snapper makes as half a gallon of your dads cum flies out after a session of drinking on the front lawn