• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krul

Debuchy,Colo,Mapou, Santon

Hatem, Anita, Sissoko, Marv.

Shola, Cisse

Is the team according to Ugly Mackems who sometimes posts on here

The parody that is @@nufcfans reckons he has "inside information", and this is the team as well. I hope it works out as a 442, but I'm not holding my breath. To be honest that's a side that can win the game on paper, confidence will be a massive thing today, if we win Pardew deserves some praise, because the lack of spirit from the word go at Man City was shocking.

He had a class preseason, so why not?

Preseason is completely different to competitive games. Apparently Shearer used to look like a donkey in training, but come match day you knew who the £15m man was. Complete opposite with Shola, friendlies/training aye the Nigerian Pele, match day the Nigerian Fumaca. However, we all know he is capable, I've just got a feeling he'll pull something out of the bag today.

Sick of the media giving Allardyce a pedestal to spout his drivel about our fans and their unrealistic expectations.

Aye, from what I remember we'd all pretty much given up hope of getting rid of him and everyone was just getting behind the side no matter how utterly mind numbingly bad the football being served up was then Ashley chucked him. Had nothing to do with our expectations, as far as I remember they were at rock bottom as most people hated Allardyce. He couldn't make the step up from Bolton and his football is abysmal to watch, needs to stop blaming others for his failings.

Really hope we win today, I hate this bloke.

Aye, from what I remember we'd all pretty much given up hope of getting rid of him and everyone was just getting behind the side no matter how utterly mind numbingly bad the football being served up was then Ashley chucked him. Had nothing to do with our expectations, as far as I remember they were at rock bottom as most people hated Allardyce. He couldn't make the step up from Bolton and his football is abysmal to watch, needs to stop blaming others for his failings.

Really hope we win today, I hate this bloke.

Plus he bought a whole pile of shit for silly money and wages.

I don't remember it like that. I remember him playing the most boring, negative football is ever witnessed. Gifting 4 points to Derby, the worst team in premier league history. Playing players out of position all over the place and generally setting the foundations for our relegation .

Everyone wanted him out and rightly so. He got what he deserved

Edited by TheRollingStones

The players were playing shit cause he kept puttin em in a freezer or summink.. :lol:

:lol: Aye, the amount of money that legion of sports scientists and all that equipment must have cost the club. I've nowt against that side of football but the degree to what he did it was a joke.

He won't. Ashley would have paid him off already if that's what he was gonna do.

The question is how much neck Pardew has.. If he wants his pay off, he's going to need every excuse in the book while we continue to lose.

:lol: Aye, the amount of money that legion of sports scientists and all that equipment must have cost the club. I've nowt against that side of football but the degree to what he did it was a joke.

KK said he'd never saw such an unfit bunch of players after talking over from XXXL Sam.

KK said he'd never saw such an unfit bunch of players after talking over from XXXL Sam.

Aye I believe it like, relied too much on the stuff. I'll always remember the Portsmouth game when he was sat up the Milburn stand with his TV's and we went 3 down, prompting him to get up and start walking down to the dugout, the abuse he got on that walk :lol:.