Pardew Statement

Kid Dynamite

I assure you i'm not a mackem and my opinions on Keegan are my own, i love the man for what he did for us but he's an emotional fool who finds himself out of his depth too often. He should never have been brought back, it's only tarnished his first managerial reign with us.

Hardly a shocking statement and i'm sure some of you agree with my view.

35cdya.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assure you i'm not a mackem and my opinions on Keegan are my own, i love the man for what he did for us but he's an emotional fool who finds himself out of his depth too often. He should never have been brought back, it's only tarnished his first managerial reign with us.

1339426725154_9146065.png

It's quite clear you pronounce KK's surname like this.....
key.jpg

gun.jpg

Ashley tries his best to divide the fans; this guy brings us back together... :lol:

Just been reading the financial arguments of the last few days ....Mr Ashley is without doubt a successful Business man and he does own the club and therefore is able to do with it as he wishes - his lack of communication is becoming legendary .... He has decided to claw back 29 million in monies owed to him in a rather alarmingly short times ale leaving little monies for new players... But!! If and I say if he were in it for the long term there could have been smaller repayments made over say 5 years ....??

The conclusion I have reached is he IS selling the club and wants as much money as he can quickly get for it.... Possibly I order to make a further purchase of Rangers shares and possible overall control.... Mr Ashley's good works in buying the club and establishing it on an even keel- thanks Mike- credit where credit I'd due - will be seen in history as a very profitable exercise in the end ....

I agree that lukaku, van wolfs winkle,Defoe,and a plethora of others could have been recruited on loan or purchased outright.i would dearly like to know what funds were actually made available to AP- whom I personally feel sorry for ....

I doubt we will be discussing Mr Ashley this time next year ......

Better the devil you know........

We wished for the exit of Llambias and look what we got!

How do you feel about pardew? Better the devil you know eh? And guti on the left wing? Better the devil you know!

Better the devil you know........

We wished for the exit of Llambias and look what we got!

As shite as the lack of signings has been. Remy is a lot better than Anita, and will walk into our first team. So this year is a million times better than last year.

Llambias has served his purpose. Not spending last summer was a massive fuck up. This year less so (less games).

As shite as the lack of signings has been. Remy is a lot better than Anita, and will walk into our first team. So this year is a million times better than last year.

Llambias has served his purpose. Not spending last summer was a massive fuck up. This year less so (less games).

Am I the only one thinking comparing Remy to Anita is like comparing horses to laptops?

Am I the only one thinking comparing Remy to Anita is like comparing horses to laptops?

Yes. :lol:

Our on loan winger/forward is better than the defensive midfielder we own. What!?

CT said he wanted Llambias back. I compared the 2012 Llambias signings to 2013 Kinnear. Any of you have a better way to do it?

...no didn't think so. So add to the debate instead of moaning. :lol:

I even said used the impact they'd have on the first team. Relevant and on point.

CT said he wanted Llambias back. I compared the 2012 Llambias signings to 2013 Kinnear. Any of you have a better way to do it?

...no didn't think so. So add to the debate instead of moaning. :lol:

I even said used the impact they'd have on the first team. Relevant and on point.

But they were brought in for different reasons, Remy to make do because we didn't want to pay any actual money for anyone, Anita as a potential eventual replacement for Cabaye to be brought on and developed. Horses and laptops.

I was lost too, but the important sentence is "So this year is a million times better than last year."

Which makes sense.

We've improved the first team this summer.

Last summer we barely improved the bench.

A miliion times is a slight exaggeration though isn't it?

Who did we let go last year?