Newcastle v Hull

Happy Face

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I totally misinterpreted your initial post. Yeah - fair shout - I'd rather have Anita there for his obvious footballing pedigree & flexibility but Tiote can be useful when he cuts out the Hollywood shite - having already cut out the yellow cards. (for now)

We need competition - especially in a small squad.

tempted to put some money on us this afternoon. I never normally bet on Newcastle games but i really see us putting a good shift in today

I put on a Newcastle, Liverpool & Chelsea accumulator.

three home bankers imo

tempted to put some money on us this afternoon. I never normally bet on Newcastle games but i really see us putting a good shift in today

Stick cash on Hull, better odds and if you don't win, well at least Newcastle won to take the edge off.

Speaking of betting on football, you seen these Bet138 booths at the ground? my mates stuck some cash on the Fulham game at the stadium and they both won a few quid (not much, both under a tenner returns). The problem is that you can't collect the winnings from the ground, nor from a bookies (I'm not even sure if there are highstreet Bet138 bookies), you have to join the online site (with a minimum deposit of £10) and you have to visit the url on the coupon you rec'd at the ground as there are no links on the main site.

Such a fucking swiz! My mate only won £6, but had to deposit a tenner to retrieve that cash before he could close his account, but (because he's a knob) used his credit card which sees that as a cash withdrawal and so charges interest immediately. I know it's only pennies interest, but still, he's a knob.

They must make a fair amount of cash from people who've put a bob or two on 1st goalscorer or final score, who then can't be arsed to register with a betting site so sacrifice their £2 because it's hardly worth the ballache.

I put on a Newcastle, Liverpool & Chelsea accumulator.

three home bankers imo

:jesuswept:

Free pass for Pardew if we don't win this one, blame Phil instead. I have us as favourites for this game but home banker? Seen us fall flat on our faces too many times in similar situations, lets hope complacency doesn't spread to the players.

I fancy us for the win based on form and home advantage. Would be nice to put yet another one over their alcoholic manager Mrs Doubtfire......and the universal law of Karma dictates that their appalling goal celebration cannot be allowed to go unpunished :nufc:

It worries me that if we were to win, we'll have had our best start in something like 13 years.

Add to that the fat twat will be sat all smug with that "see i didn't need to spend" look on his face