Newcastle United - Liverpool

Aeris

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a tactically sound game for once, no heads dropped through the game, and our players looked refreshed and inspired. I think we would've won if not for the red card, but happy with that point now. We saw that game out nicely with our 10 men.

Was always quite upbeat for this match and we would have won for the sending off. Very comfortable nearly the whole of the first half. Pards tactically spot on. Tiote had his best game so far this season for us and in Dummett we have a rough diamond. Yanga having a good game just a moment of madness...Saurez went down like a Vegas whore. A psychological three points which will stand the team in good stead.

Edited by Park Life

Really pleased with our performance there, we were the better side 11 v 11. Sadly the long ball over the top undone us again when Yanga got sent off. Play like that next week and we'll be comfortable, I'd like to see Dummett start in all thought he put in a good performance. Good to see Tiote playing well again.

I fucking hate this "that would have been a yellow if he hadn't already been booked" shit - red shirt cowardice - should expect it by now but it still rankles.

Canny performance though.

Definitely would have won with 11 men. They were shite for supposed title challengers.

Ref and BT Sport both completely biased. Unbelievable really but there you go, that wanker sign from Ginola giving us the moral victory.

The ref was truly awful. They can spend however much they want on goal line technology but they will never change ref's attitudes towards big players/clubs

Spot on.

Definitely would have won with 11 men. They were shite for supposed title challengers.

Ref and BT Sport both completely biased. Unbelievable really but there you go, that wanker sign from Ginola giving us the moral victory.

I never watch the half time shite - anyone got a clip of this Ginola thing?

Thats because they aren't.

Lush streams for BT sport by the way, fuck paying them any money.

Dummett scores, 'er YES!,,,, er amazing.... well i never....'

Sturridge scores 'YYYYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, 2-2, there it is, SAS, thats what we came to see (jizz flying all over Owen's top lip)'

Ginola spot on for the lot of them.

BT giving plenty air time to McManaman to talk about 'Liverpool Football Club' and plenty to first Stevie Gerrard and now Brendan Rogers. :lol: