Nothing to see here version 2.0

The Fish

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coloccini out for 6 weeks :( More bad news for #NUFC with Fabricio Coloccini facing up to six weeks on sidelines with a medial ligament injury.

Well look MBiwa has to get up to speed sooner or later, may as well be now. Colo is important but he isn't going to be here much longer anyway. I'd be more concerned if we lost Cabaye or Remy.

Colo back to Argentina for 2 months no doubt

That was my immediate thought.

I think he's a quality footballer, but he wants to go home. That's fine, but stop fucking about and just do it.

Nah he really is.

What happened first game of the season again? Oh that handball against Benfica aye that was good.

Plus he's a liability to have because he's never fit.

You've always overrated him as well.

he's not shit, has the odd good game. just not what you want as a first choice centre half - too prone to rash decision making and dodgy handballs in the box. fine as a 3rd or 4th choice though.

funny how williamson has turned things around though. no way would he be considered good enough by the majority to be first choice centre half last season but you can't argue that he's done well this season.

Half way through the season in 8th position will that satisfy Ashley enough to keep his wallet firmly closed this window regarding purchases.

No idea really, he is a strange one.

We must have been around that position when he signed Cisse.

In 2011/12 were joint 5th with Arsenal on 36 points, 4 points behind Chelsea in 4th, on the day we signed Papiss Cisse.

Currently 6 points off 4th.

That is the point when Cisse came into Ashleys valuation zone, see also Debuchy.

That's how we do it, its not "get the players in we need" its "whose price is low enough/contract is up/mercenary enough at a French club?"

Its just a thought considering what was said early in the season about a mid table finish given this position we're in is that enough. I think for me it's not so much about incomings as much as outgoings this window if the bids come in for Cabaye, HBA or Krul will he sell ? He's so unpredictable you can almost expect the unexpected with Ashley.