Politics

Christmas Tree

I actually agree with CT, Theresa May is recasting herself as New Labour. The Tories have truly taken the centreground now, but, they've conceded some territory in the process. They've just shifted left.

There's going to be nowhere for Labour to go now, but back to Corbyn. Whether any of this actually happens or not is another story, but based on her speech, she's talking the talk of New Labour. She's the new Blairite.

Edited by Rayvin

Obviously it will be one of her key backers. Someone like Grayling or Hammond etc

Obvious is it? :lol:

He may have backed the wrong horse in the referendum but, but ffs so did the new PM :lol: and it's just over a year since he helped deliver an entirely unpredicted majority for the Tories. Now, as you've pointed out, with the Tory party machine showing just how effective it is in circling the wagons and fighting off the attackers, why would they change what their vote appears to pretty much agree with? Seems a bit wreckless when markets need calming etc. His mates in the city seem to like and trust him, he does exactly what they tell him for a start...

Edited by PaddockLad

Obvious is it? :lol:

He may have backed the wrong horse in the referendum but, but ffs so did the new PM :lol: and it's just over a year since he helped deliver an entirely unpredicted majority for the Tories. Now, as you've pointed out, with the Tory party machine showing just how effective it is in circling the wagons and fighting off the attackers, why would they change what their vote appears to pretty much agree with? Seems a bit wreckless when markets need calming etc.

Because that's the way politics work. Nearly always the top jobs go to the loyal soldiers.

Blair / brown

Cameron / Osbournes

Corbyn / McDonnell

Add to that May doesn't get on with Osbourne.

[emoji38] Yeah I'm sure he's her dream man.

"He has been courting Susan, a polo enthusiast and economics graduate, for five years. She is the director of communications for an engineering firm".

Not your average bimbo.

"He has been courting Susan, a polo enthusiast and economics graduate, for five years. She is the director of communications for an engineering firm".

Not your average bimbo.

Love's young dream.

:lol:

Please let that be real.

Edit: seems it is. :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCDanielS/status/752531868252303364

:lol:

I like him exponentially more every time I watch it. I sing shit wherever i walk all the time.

I wonder if he's thinking of taking food out of the mouths of disabled children to enrich those in the top 1 percentile while he does it though? He sounds much too happy, more like father Dougal forgetting that he's even done it in the first place