Politics

Christmas Tree

The BBC have been running with the headline all day that Trump has denied that the NHS would be part of any trade deal all because some stupid fucking journo asked him that rather than asking the more pertinent question as to whether the USA would be seeking to charge us higher prices for drugs as part of any trade deal which would have illicted a very different answer.

I love how trump says he doesn’t know where the rumours came from when it was literally his own mouth, when he was last here and said the nhs would be on the table in trade talks, during that joint press conference with May

Swinson has apologised for austerity.

I don't understand how the LDs have ended up so out of touch with what has been going on the past few years. They've misunderstood their poll surge, Brexit, Labour's collapse, pretty much everything.

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Well that’s the end of Corbyn.

F68AA685-011E-41DA-B242-9F630E0C0A56.png

Was just coming to post this. Fucking amazing. :lol:

Stating the obvious but anyone who prefers kids with no dinners to Corbyn watching the Queen can simply fuck off. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Was just coming to post this. Fucking amazing. :lol:

Stating the obvious but anyone who prefers kids with no dinners to Corbyn watching the Queen can simply fuck off. 

You've just summed up what's wrong with this country.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I dunno why he even bothered trying to bluff his way through it. No one should give a shit.

Well, he did it because he knows that the electorate is largely made up of cock wipes that will judge him for it, and to avoid Daily Mail splashes on how he thinks the Queen is a cunt tomorrow.

But he's so fucking cackhanded that he didn't even realise that the thing is on in the fucking afternoon. I mean how is that even possible ffs.