Politics

Christmas Tree

Don't know how I feel about that. On the one hand, I just don't think there is anywhere near enough of the electorate willing to vote him into power. Could accelerate the demise of the Tories. I just can't see many under 50 voting for the Mr Brexit cunt. On the other hand, his continued influence on UK politics is horrific. He'd be blaming the continued economic distress He caused on Labour every week. The thought of him at PMQs man. Urghh. 

It would have to be a very safe seat for him to be parachuted into though. Unless things drastically change between now and the election. Which doesn’t seem likely. It would be nice to see him fail (again) at what must be his 8th or 9th attempt to become an MP. The repulsive cunt 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Terrible isn’t it. 
People dragging folk out of their cars, killing prostitutes, drug running…:whistling:

Never mind that. Flying fucking RC helicopters around construction sites. Grrrr. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
How many times did you rage-quit trying that one? 

Oh man. A lot of people say Vice City was the best of the GTA3 franchises. But that mission ruined it for me. Fuck you Tommy Vercetti. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Renton said:

Oh man. A lot of people say Vice City was the best of the GTA3 franchises. But that mission ruined it for me. Fuck you Tommy Vercetti. 

Did a lot of these people just not bother to play San Andreas? 

• Haha 1

On 08/10/2023 at 08:58, Alex said:

It would have to be a very safe seat for him to be parachuted into though. Unless things drastically change between now and the election. Which doesn’t seem likely. It would be nice to see him fail (again) at what must be his 8th or 9th attempt to become an MP. The repulsive cunt 

I'd rather see his parachute fail tbh.

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

His plane crashed and he survived. Parachutes would be no problem.

What is it they say about cockroaches again?

14 hours ago, Renton said:

Fucking hell. Talk about rowing back on your conference speech. How can anyone trust a word this cunt says? He's as bad as Johnson.

"I commit to drawing pictures of transport projects. Look at this choo choo I did vroooooooom"

Edited by Dazzler
  • Haha 3