Politics

Christmas Tree

Ex-Labour Chris Williamson is deputy leader of Galloway's party and has been on Radio 4 saying predictably insane shit about Israel/Hamas.

Just what we needed.

• Like 2

What a grifting, weapons-grade cunt Galloway is btw. Happy to poke this hornet’s nest for personal gain. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Renton said:

So, that cunt Galloway was elected. Whatever. But why the fuck are the BBC repeatedly saying Labour came fourth @Dr Gloom? Tagging you as the board's BBC fanboy.

LABOUR DID NOT FIELD A CANDIDATE. They say absolutely nothing about the fact that the Tories, who had a candidate, came third against no opposition. I'm sorry like, the BBCs take on this on R5 is insane and blatantly biased. 

Aye, Labour don’t field a candidate and the Tories still get beat equals a disaster for Starmer :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

What a grifting, weapons-grade cunt Galloway is btw. Happy to poke this hornet’s nest for personal gain. 

Aye, a preening narcissist. The fucking dye-job on his beard BTW. :lol: Looks like he's been licking out an ashtray.

Meanwhile, 28% of kids living in Rochdale are in poverty, and this prick is gonna make it all about himself between now and the election.

• Like 2

Look around your area, Has your vote improved that area?

Bob Seeley(IOW)

Write to these cunts

(Failed infrstuture, always flooding, crashes, railway doesnt work £6M Bridge that's always failed

Edited by Nefilim

1 minute ago, Nefilim said:

Bob Seeley(IOW)

Write to these cunts

I'm talking about representation but thanks for the wisdom.

2 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

Bob Seeley(IOW)

Write to these cunts

(Failed infrstuture, always flooding, crashes, railway doesnt work £6M Bridge that's always failed

Didn’t vote for him, mate. Maybe you won’t be so easily taken in next time round though. We all make mistakes. It’s important to learn from them 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

Also we're not from the Isle of Wight and that's not how you spell the MP's name

Other than that, good effort :good:

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Didn’t vote for him, mate. Maybe you won’t be so easily taken in next time round though. We all make mistakes. It’s important to learn from them 👍🏻

My Dad voted Blair in 96.

I'm spoiling my ballot. X

Why vote for tory Dick Weed?

3 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

I'm spoiling my ballot. X

Why vote for tory Dick Weed?

I thought that was a good idea when I was young as well. Really sorted the mess out.

Tip here, as I always forget. If you want to ignore someone, on PC anyway, hover the cursor over their avatar and the option will pop up. 

51 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

Voted for him as what? Rear of the year? There was no election in 96.

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Voted for him as what? Rear of the year? There was no election in 96.

It was his dad's way of spoiling his ballot.

Edited by The Fish
  • Haha 1

Sometimes you really need to take a step back and consider how fucked up this government really are. At a time when there is a cost of living crisis with millions living in poverty, social services are in crisis, councils are going bankrupt, NHS waiting lists at record highs, under funded defence with a war in Europe, schools struggling, transport projects cancelled, national debt at a 60 year high, taxation at record levels ... etc.

At this very time, Sunak thinks that spending 1.8 MILLION pounds to deport each refugee to a country with known issues with human rights is good value. And thisis if it happens at all. How can anyone support this madness? 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/mar/01/rwanda-plan-uk-asylum-seeker-cost-figures

Edited by Renton
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

Would you say this standing infront of me?

He’s a sitter 👍🏻

• Haha 3

The classic wum getting really fucking wound up stage of the cycle has come round :lol: 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Nefilim said:

Would you say this standing infront of me?

Yes. Not in Basque though. Maybe Russian?

• Haha 2