Politics

Christmas Tree

37 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Truss has got zero chance of making big money in America. You couldn't ask for anyone less box office/razzmatazz than her. She's fucking boring.

Aye. Batshit crazy but also thick and dull as fuck. 10 a penny 

This lot are so tied in knots, it's fucking ridiculous. The far right has got the government in a figure four leglock.

Apparently what Anderson said wasn't islamophobic either, according to Dowden.

• Like 1

Braverman has said almost exactly what 30p said verbatim, and almost certainly not a coincidence. 30p unapologetic and sacked. How can Braverman keep the whip?

Tbh though, it probably suits starmer better to keep this snake in place.

• Like 1

Dowden and Coffey on LK this morning, fucking hell. Coffey reckons she hadn't seen the Truss stuff before so it must have been taken out of context. Play the whole thing then. As if she doesn't know what her best mate said. Burnham is looking like the best Labour leader we never had again. 

I didn’t think it could but I can actually see the polling getting worse the longer they hold out. 
100,000s of more people every month getting hit by the interest rate increases and they’re playing the race card. And playing it badly. Blobfish, like you point out, is just seeing how far she can push it now. It would be fucking hilarious if she lost her seat. 
Also what a slimy fucking cunt Dowden is. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

I didn’t think it could but I can actually see the polling getting worse the longer they hold out. 
100,000s of more people every month getting hit by the interest rate increases and they’re playing the race card. And playing it badly. Blobfish, like you point out, is just seeing how far she can push it now. It would be fucking hilarious if she lost her seat. 
Also what a slimy fucking cunt Dowden is. 

I am definitely booking the Friday after the GE on annual leave. It'll be one Portillo moment after another. I can't wait, it will be glorious. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20240225-153253.thumb.png.1b8373a5357eda25442d305f8c8f7e62.png

I would tell people to stop pointing this out in case they cotton on to it and try damage limitations to close the gap come the GE. However, I think this current lot of Tories are so thick they would manage to find a way to drown in the desert, so it's probably not a great risk of them catching themselves on any time soon.

This from 30p Leenoch:

image.png.34b1878cccb1c991f3f210a01cffeb33.png

Can someone explain how Khan has simultaneously allowed the police to turna blind eye and for the police to have arrested hundreds of people? 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Just a bunch of great, honest lads and lasses.

It’s so stupid. They’ve already removed the whip and he’s not going to be a MP after the election even if he’s a Tory candidate. Why not chuck him under the bus? Are they just worried about more racists going to reform or something? Actually, that’s probably it 

• Like 1