Politics

Christmas Tree

40 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I am genuinely looking forward to their wipe out. Although you still have to wonder if that inevitable 25% will still find a way to justify voting for them anyway.

Maybe, although remember that even in '97 they got over 30%. 25%, combined with tactical voting, would be an existential catastrophe for them. A lot depends on Reform, I personally think they won't back down and hope to effectively take over the conservatives from the ashes left. WHich would be a long-term disaster for them. 

22 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Zero journalistic integrity, this one.

She’s a self-serving cunt. 

32 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And constantly complain about potholes, a lack of police on the beat, the courts backlog, serious offenders not going to prison, the asylum seekers being housed in hotels because there’s not enough people to process the claims, hospital waiting lists, etc 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's gonna have to call the election sooner or they'll be wiped out altogether.

Aye. I think he's probably plateaued as low as they can go on his "always tory" voters but the problem he has is those voters are old and dying, and the way FPTP works means this will have an impact the longer he waits. Plus if he tries to survive until winter the pensioners will be less likely to vote. I genuinely feel there is no way back now. They are clearly hoping for some World event to save them. Maybe there is something none of us have predicted, but I doubt it. 

Bookies seem to reckon autumn / winter still. I think that’s likely actually. The game’s up anyway. Fortunately for him, Richmond is so rammed with Tory cunts he’ll probably retain his seat whatever happens. The staying until the bitter end allows him to be PM for a little bit longer. I also think his only really caring about himself even extends to his not giving two fucks about the Tory party. They, whether that be the members or the parliamentary party, seem to have nothing but disdain for him.
I also think it’ll look terrible and like he’s scared to hold an election. 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Sunak is on -54 approval in this poll, the woest ever for a Tory leader.

He's gonna need another Friday night reboot.

Lower than Truss? :lol:

Leadership challenge incoming in that case. 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Bookies seem to reckon autumn / winter still. I think that’s likely actually. The game’s up anyway. Fortunately for him, Richmond is so rammed with Tory cunts he’ll probably retain his seat whatever happens. The staying until the bitter end allows him to be PM for a little bit longer. I also think his only really caring about himself even extends to his not giving two fucks about the Tory party. They, whether that be the members or the parliamentary party, seem to have nothing but disdain for him.
I also think it’ll look terrible and like he’s scared to hold an election. 

I'll be surprised if he remains an MP after the GE mind. All a game to that cunt. He doesn't even need the grift. He'll fuck of to California. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I'll be surprised if he remains an MP after the GE mind. All a game to that cunt. He doesn't even need the grift. He'll fuck of to California. 

Good chance he’ll step down before the following GE. Agreed

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

That would be delicious 

32 minutes ago, Renton said:

He’s lower than most people, the fucking midget. 

• Haha 1

Tbf, if she’d been PM for longer than what was effectively a fortnight then she’d have had an even lower rating :lol: 

Here's Liz's new best friend, Tommy, flogging "Make Engurland Great Again" (MEGA) baseball caps. I love the flag of England on the side, the absolute whopper. :lol:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Here's Liz's new best friend, Tommy, flogging "Make Engurland Great Again" (MEGA) baseball caps. I love the flag of England on the side, the absolute whopper. :lol:

Ah it's that bloke who hates Muslims that got caught grooming a 15 year old Muslim

That coke addiction and trips to Turkey to get his teeth done aren’t going to pay for themselves 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Ah it's that bloke who hates Muslims that got caught grooming a 15 year old Muslim

He what? 

Dish dirt please. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

That coke addiction and trips to Turkey to get his teeth done aren’t going to pay for themselves 

Also his never ending legal bills from perverting the course of justice during active trials

• Like 2

Paul Scully not contesting the next election. Despite his "no go areas" comments last week, I heard him on the News Agents, and I felt he was one of the few relatively decent ones left. I think his quitting highlights the issues the tories face. 

I actually think he nails it here and is quite funny.

image.png.4ed53159a8e8bf6e235c9e1986ea1f4a.png

• Like 1

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

He what? 

Dish dirt please. :lol:

What a charmer :lol:

image.png.0037d782d57d3e4c41c877065357ea13.png

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, NJS said:

2p off NI is widely tipped. 

Well it’ll be his office that’s leaked it