Politics

Christmas Tree

When they say things like Labour don’t understand people like us it’s probably true. But I don’t blame that on the Labour Party. 

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

If he had any balls he'd just immediately call an election.

I think he will if a VONC is triggered. This would be the worst circumstances possible for them to go into a GE, I would love them to do it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

She's unreal, Kuenssberg. :lol:

Still pining for loveable rogue Johnson. But aye, Labour being taken to task over a conservative government’s budget is her to a fucking T

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

Absolutely fucking desperate stuff from Ian Levy’s campaign team that dropped through my letterbox today :lol: 

IMG_8665.thumb.jpeg.d6d8b4aa380d6ba6a980a5b3d0905276.jpeg

particularly on page 2:

IMG_8667.thumb.jpeg.d6811791a3b2d493a02fdb6b579a71a3.jpeg

• Haha 4

Reform has called a press conference. Expectation is that they'll announce Lee Anderson's defection.

Good start to the week for the Tories. The hits are never ending atm.

Blimey, that stage is almost Union Jacky enough for Keir Starmer. 

Is there a correlation between how many Union Jacks there have been on shown in recent years and the decline of the nation?

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

Lee wants his country back. He also says "his parents, who are both nearly 80, said they would not vote for him unless he joined Reform UK. He says he must not let them down". 

I'm sure he can't stand the prospect of his parents sniggling at him. :lol:

What a complete bell this man is. I'm not sure who this is worse for, the Reform of the conservatives. Given Sunak made him deputy chair and his ongoing relationship with Truss and the ERG fruit loops, probably more damning on the conservatives. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

Fucking clown isn't he. On the plus side he's just further damaged his old party's chances at the next election, and he'll do more damage over the coming days as he gradually gets talked into rubbishing them.

• Like 2

From the Guardian feed:

"He says he does not feel safe outside parliament; sometimes he has to use a different exit from the building.

He says he recalls the miners’ strike. At the time the police ensured working miners could still go to work".

Is this (almost certainly a would-be scab) daft twat seriously comparing him using a back door to avoid a few reporters/protestors with the gauntlet the miner scabs had to run? 

He's an absolute snowflake, sows hate and division, and then cries to his mummy if he sees a few protestors or an opposition MP sniggles at him. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

But apparently George Galloway has changed all that, because, erm, Sadiq Khan. 

Edited by Renton

This could conceivably bounce Sunak into an early election. If he thinks more of his MPs will defect, it will definitely start to eat into their polling at an accelerated rate. If he goes sooner he stops the bleeding.