Politics

Christmas Tree

Is ginger tits actually in trouble for not paying capital gains tax on a house she sold? If she isn’t can someone get me her account’s number please because I don’t want to pay it either on a bungalow I currently rent out  😑

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Dodgy landlords of the world UNITE!

Does that include you? Who do we have on here, ewerk, PL and CL, the triumvirate of evil, leeches on humanity. Beware the Bolsheviks, we're coming for you. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

Does that include you? Who do we have on here, ewerk, PL and CL, the triumvirate of evil, leeches on humanity. Beware the Bolsheviks, we're coming for you. 

Nah, I couldn’t be bothered with the ungrateful whinging from fuckers who would be homeless without me, ‘oh the roof is leaking’, ‘why are you putting my rent up 50%?’, ‘there’s toxic mould in the kid’s bedroom’.

Not worth the hassle.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Nah, I couldn’t be bothered with the ungrateful whinging from fuckers who would be homeless without me, ‘oh the roof is leaking’, ‘why are you putting my rent up 50%?’, ‘there’s toxic mould in the kid’s bedroom’.

Not worth the hassle.

I think worse, you're a boss aren't you? Actually employ people, no doubt to live in penury. A prime example of the bourgeoisie, made doubly worse by your celtic roots. Traitor. Get up against the wall. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

That and his party has a large working majority. Not to mention being the largest party in the Lords. He’s thick as pig’s shit as well, which doesn’t help 

:lol:

In response to a question from a member of the public, "that's not what members of the public ask me on the street". 

This fucking helmet.

• Haha 5