Politics

Christmas Tree

I thought this was a joke at first. He may as well not be there. You could get ChatGPT to knock shit like this up. 

Even if it were true, people would quite rightly blame him and his party for how utterly shite it’s been prior to this. 

• Like 1

What she means is that’s it’s better for her prospects of becoming leader if he loses the next election. She doesn’t want want a contest now, because it would look bad (for her, which is all she cares about) if 1) she didn’t enter or 2) she won then oversaw the inevitable massive defeat.

• Like 3

More of this with all of them. Homophobes, racists, get them on live and force them to explain themselves. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

More of this with all of them. Homophobes, racists, get them on live and force them to explain themselves. 

It’s funny because despite his anti-establishment schtick, I can’t think of a more egotistical, self-serving grifter 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Galloway struggling to understand the definition of "clipping" a video 

The wife's a member of our local area group on FB. it was set up and run by the local Tory councillor. They have a policy where of no politics to try and keep it amicable. People go on to ask for the usual shite, plumber etc but also to say x road is blocked and ask advice off the councillor on reporting stuff. 

Anyways, as expecting the local Tory kept in and to be fair they do a good job. They're visible around the area and very helpful. Maybe I should just say they do their job rather than good 😂

So last night on the group the councillor just posted a thank you for the votes and how he will keep working to get issues resolved etc. Below it was streams of arse rimming comments including several saying how Leeds voters have once again made a mistake of voting in a Labour Mayor and that once again it was make hard work for the councillor. 

They're duped aren't they? They believe the fucking propoganda by these cunts. I wanted the wife to post that LCC has had almost £4bn cut from its budget since the Tories took over. How the fuck can any major city in the UK cope with shit like that? 

Leeds NHS is a fucking monster. It's one of the largest teaching hospitals in Europe. I'm proud of that fact. I'm proud I've got friends and family who work there. I'm proud of worked on several huge progects there myself. But it's not labour that's fucked it up and now it's crumbling over the last 14 years. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I must've have missed her similar critique on Johnson. 

Aye, she’s not even pretending to be neutral these days. She’s on borrowed time anyway you’d think. She’ll probably end up on GB News within 18 months. And, as you allude to, she was fizzing at the slit at the mere mention of Johnson. And it’s difficult to think of a politician more style over substance than him. I think it was Gemmill who said that (back when Cummings was feeding her whichever bit of propaganda he wanted presented as news) that the only reason she wasn’t working for no 10 was because she could make more money at the BBC. I genuinely hate her for her role in enabling an incredibly damaging government. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

I hope they end up claiming asylum here 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Aye, she’s not even pretending to be neutral these days. She’s on borrowed time anyway you’d think. She’ll probably end up on GB News within 18 months. And, as you allude to, she was fizzing at the slit at the mere mention of Johnson. And it’s difficult to think of a politician more style over substance than him. I think it was Gemmill who said that (back when Cummings was feeding her whichever bit of propaganda he wanted presented as news) that the only reason she wasn’t working for no 10 was because she could make more money at the BBC. I genuinely hate her for her role in enabling an incredibly damaging government. 

https://bylinetimes.com/2022/03/30/laura-kuenssberg-bbc-political-editor-was-a-catastrophic-systemic-failure/

This is old but pretty much nails the problem with her. 

• Like 5