Politics

Christmas Tree

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

I go for walk/runs from my work sometimes. Arthur's hill is a section I always run. :)

If you stick to Stanhope Street you'll be fine. If you accidentally enter new mills or the dwellings then I hope you run fucking quickly :lol:

8 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

If you stick to Stanhope Street you'll be fine. If you accidentally enter new mills or the dwellings then I hope you run fucking quickly :lol:

I'm 53 and overweight, what do you think? :lol:

Getting fitter though. Used to be a fantastic curry house at the top of Stanhope street near the CAV iirc. 

I've had a turn off 5Live. Its basically got Karen on saying the Tories are fighting a losing battle because of Brown people in boats, whilst Mandeep from Middlesbrough is fucking AGREEING with her.

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm 53 and overweight, what do you think? :lol:

Getting fitter though. Used to be a fantastic curry house at the top of Stanhope street near the CAV iirc. 

The Brighton? It was comfortably the best takeaway in the region IMO. Insanely good food, and proper cheap too. They closed it to expand their supermarket next door, which still hurts to think about. However, it's worth knowing the supermarket still does their onion bhajis and samosas if you're ever up at the top, and they are still fucking sensational.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RobinRobin said:

:spit:

Yes I know. Gemmill already posted this. No doubt someone will notice before I delete so fuck  🙁 

59 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I've had a turn off 5Live. Its basically got Karen on saying the Tories are fighting a losing battle because of Brown people in boats, whilst Mandeep from Middlesbrough is fucking AGREEING with her.

No wonder you get so annoyed, there was 3 people in that conversation the lad from boro was slating the tories.

The woman from Manchester and the Asian bloke from Birmingham were the ones agreeing with each other

15 minutes ago, strawb said:

No wonder you get so annoyed, there was 3 people in that conversation the lad from boro was slating the tories.

The woman from Manchester and the Asian bloke from Birmingham were the ones agreeing with each other

I thought the Asian lad was from boro too.

I thought Adam (I think that was the others Smog), spoke very well.  He was trying his hardest to talk about the failing NHS and people who aren't in work etc.

Smoggies are morons, letting this corrupt pig of a man rip them off in plain sight. He'll be a further handicap to the Conservatives in the longer run though. 

:lol:

This is the result the stupid cunts have been crowing about all morning. Halfon calling it the "biggest comeback since Lazarus" even though they lost 5 seats and thought they had clung on by one, but now apparently haven't. 

Are you just looking at how much Houchen's vote share has come down by? Which is 19 point something? 

You take half of that and half of how much Labour's has gone up by. Add them together, and that's the swing. 

The fucking robot of a PM says the results are disappointing, but he's..... wait for it..... "focused completely on delivering for the people of the country". :lol:

Meanwhile the country spent yesterday focused on letting him know how well they thought that was going. 

• Haha 5