Politics

Christmas Tree

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

12 MPs doesn’t put much of a dent in that majority like. That’s if they even do it. 

Guess it's a swing of 24 which is fairly damaging. 

These twats should get organised now. Get 35 plus and they could force a GE couldn't they. They could use that as leverage in stopping Johnson now. 

Its a fascinating race. I keep going back to them being sociopaths.

Sunak - Didn't have the support of his own party and was mugged off for someone with the IQ of a lettuce ...but feels like thats changed now.

Bojo - clown that was ousted by his own party literally weeks ago......but everyone must have forgotten about that including most importantly himself.

Penny - no idea but I hope she wears tight tops. 

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Renton said:

Let's see if they've got the cajones to go through with this.

It may be their only chance at keeping their seats (however slim a chance it is).

To the enlightened - when a disgraced Ex-PM, who was removed from office literally weeks ago is being touted at the saviour then you know your party is doomed.

Sadly a lot of the country would gobble this up and want him back. I can see it now:  "we need him in to fix the mess liz left"

Anyway :

Rachael Harris Popcorn GIF by Lucifer

Edited by Holden McGroin

This cunt. "didn't back Rishi Sunak" is a very responsibility-avoidant way of saying you DID back Liz Truss, you dopey prick. 

And now you want an attaboy Nige for not making the same mistake of backing Liz Truss again. What a bright lad. 

You know that type of dream/nightmare you have where, however ridiculous it may seem, you can't discount it's not true - to the degree that when you wake up, you check to make sure it wasn't? 

Yeah, I'm waiting to wake up.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Renton said:

Guess it's a swing of 24 which is fairly damaging. 

These twats should get organised now. Get 35 plus and they could force a GE couldn't they. They could use that as leverage in stopping Johnson now. 

I was thinking a swing of 24 still

leaves a fairly substantial majority. I suppose if it’s 12 definites

its a different matter as others would probably follow. I guess too, if it was about 20 who crossed over then a similar amount / more who wouldn’t gp that far might block legislation by abstaining etc. 

7 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

its more like they've opened talks with Dean Smith

(or even mick Beale)

The nearest analogy I can think of is when JFK came back as DoF. The comparative would have been large sections of our fans welcoming him with open arms, which of course we never would. 

But then we're not Tories.

25 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Farage is self-promoting..something about how he can't save the country on his own and needs support from popular people.

As if HE wants to run for PM.

shitz gone crayzeeee.

He’s always self-promoting. The horrible cunt 

33 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Farage is self-promoting..something about how he can't save the country on his own and needs support from popular people.

As if HE wants to run for PM.

shitz gone crayzeeee.

He went apeshit when Hunt was appointed chancellor. Fuming at the fact the UK had a remainer PM & remainer chancellor. Is the cunt going to fume at every pro-remain politician who is given a position? He'll be fucking steaming if he is.

It'll be intriguing to see who Truss backs given that Johnson backed her in the previous contest. Conspiracists will be in overdrive if she backs him. 

30 minutes ago, Craig said:

He went apeshit when Hunt was appointed chancellor. Fuming at the fact the UK had a remainer PM & remainer chancellor. Is the cunt going to fume at every pro-remain politician who is given a position? He'll be fucking steaming if he is.

The problem with only appointing leavers to cabinet is that they are as thick as fuck. Odd that.  

• Like 4