Politics

Christmas Tree

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

A reasonable question

That’s our chinless Tory wanker who tbf can see Johnson for what he is.  He also said at the local hustings in 2015 “Choose strong & stable with Theresa or utter chaos with Miliband”…. fuckin smug bastard, am thinking of giving the lib dens a hand to give the fucker the fright of his life :glare: 

51 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

A brutal listen. What a weapon this racist prick is. 

Fuck me. I don’t know what’s more delusional, his refusal to admit he’s a racist or his belief Johnson loves this country 

• Like 2

Wow.

She absolutely got him for a moment there, no excuses "brown people shouldn't be leaders of traditionally white countries". That was his central point.

That said, she also took the term globalist off the table which I struggle with a bit because I am a globalist, or internationalist, and I'm not Jewish :lol:  I feel like that term has some value other than as a slur.

As Alex said, I took the racism as expected but the idea that Johnson gives a shit about anything else but himself is beyond delusional - the cunt doesn't even know how many kids he's got FFS. 

• Like 1

Putting aside what a cunt he is, both the main English parties have been guilty in recent years of thinking the membership is representative of the electorate. 

• Like 2

Well the Johnson's have a fair bit of Turkish in them iirc. I also remember the twat supporting Turkey joining the UK before he successfully campaigned for us to leave, wonder how many of his supporters know that.

Anyway, begs the question how white or "pure" you need to be to be British. It's not exactly dichotomous. The whole concept of racism is ridiculous. 

9 minutes ago, Craig said:

Please let this be so. I cannot wait for the meltdowns. Top of the list being Dorries

I've flipped again, gone full @Rayvin. Not being contrary about it, but now I've thought about it, I honestly think if they get Johnson the government would collapse in weeks and the party would cease to exist as we know it within the year. Mind, I'm nowhere near bedwetting thinking Labour won't win with a large majority no matter who they face. 

• Like 1

It ceases to exist as we’ve know it now, it’s been hijacked by those who used to vote BNP and UKIP and that cunt Johnson is the one that’s permitted it to happen. 

16 minutes ago, Craig said:

It ceases to exist as we’ve know it now, it’s been hijacked by those who used to vote BNP and UKIP and that cunt Johnson is the one that’s permitted it to happen. 

They'd be unelectable in that form though. They need the veneer of moderation to stand any chance whatsoever.

If the far right take it, they're just done.

14 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

They'd be unelectable in that form though. They need the veneer of moderation to stand any chance whatsoever.

If the far right take it, they're just done.

Far right have already taken it, which is why they ARE done. It’s why the one-nation Tories are fuming.

Trying to make the other camps blink and jump ship, except they’re fucking it up. No one is buying it!!

If Johnson has over 100 backers, why haven’t they declared yet and why are they campaigning with stupid ‘BringBackBoris’ posters?