Politics

Christmas Tree

well, i don't know about you lot, but i know i love nothing more than popping into an IDF field hospital while on a relaxing mini-break to the golan heights.

she's toast

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What will Patel do, I wonder... surely she's not going to take the fall for this if No. 10 knew. Might even be criminal if she did it on her own...

6 months in the Gaza strip living on the rations the locals survive on should to the trick. I was fucking incensed reading about this the other day.

in their defence, the IDF does brilliant work treating victims of the Syrian conflict. i know because i visited a hospital in israel near the syrian border for a report a few years ago. one of the more surprising stories of the civil war - syrian people wake up with a leg or half their face missing, grateful for the kind of medical attention they wouldn't get at home, but scared to show their face on camera, knowing they'd be in trouble with the locals back home if they found out they were treated by the enemy. 

"[Patel is being made a scapegoat, it is not credible that the Foreign Office knew about these meetings but Downing Street did not. She left for Uganda after apologising and being told that she was safe - now they are bowing to pressure.

She is going to be pretty angry if she is sacked and she could do some pretty hard damage to Downing Street. No 10 is being naive, the prime minister will create an even bigger problem for herself if she sacks Priti."

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I have to say mind, the press literally tracked Priti's jet through the skies. Updates about her Whatsapp status as well. They clearly think this will be huge.

Aye, I saw that :lol:

49 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Fucked if she does, fucked if she doesn't. 

And fuck her. Arguably the most repulsive MP in the cabinet, and that's going some considering the competition she has.

Coauthor of Brittania Unchained. That tells all you need to know. 

Edited by Renton

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

And fuck her. Arguably the most repulsive MP in the cabinet, and that's going some considering the competition she has.

Coauthor of Brittania Unchained. That tells all you need to know. 

Abso-fucking-lutely

Patel plainly bought and paid for by the Israel lobby, seemingly with the complicit approval of the PM who orders her minister to take one for the team. I  keep being surprised as to how utterly horrific this shower are but thats very quickly replaced by a feeling of depression at how Labour cant summon the ability to drive the fuckers out :huh:

14 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Really? Longing for the good old days of illegal wars, Middle East destruction and financial Armageddon.

I'll happily concede that the Tories have done less damage to the middle east. They've done a fucking load of damage to the UK though... And Labour under Corbyn would not be fighting illegal wars and trying to destabilise other countries.

I blame the Tories for the financial Armageddon too, given that the system was all Thatcher's idea.

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'll happily concede that the Tories have done less damage to the middle east. They've done a fucking load of damage to the UK though... And Labour under Corbyn would not be fighting illegal wars and trying to destabilise other countries.

I blame the Tories for the financial Armageddon too, given that the system was all Thatcher's idea.

13 years they had to change the system. They chose not.