Politics

Christmas Tree

This reminds me of when I told the economics teacher that I'd left my homework in my locker. He called my bluff and paused the lesson to allow me to go and get it. I actually went all the way to my locker and opened it, by myself, even though I knew I hadn't done it. 

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This reminds me of when I told the economics teacher that I'd left my homework in my locker. He called my bluff and paused the lesson to allow me to go and get it. I actually went all the way to my locker and opened it, by myself, even though I knew I hadn't done it. 

Back in the early days of computers in schools I would often write 2 lines of my homework and then black out the rest of the page and claim the printer was broken. The older teachers didn't know enough about computers to argue 

9 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I see a Welsh Labour MP has killed

himself after being suspended over allegations about his conduct 

God... let's hope he was guilty of something serious (kind of a weird thing to say, but...). As it stands, this is pretty tragic...

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I genuinely hadn't seen this before I posted. So predictable it's boring now

I'd settle for two if she's the other one

1 minute ago, Alex said:

The irony is, of course, she'll be absolutely fucking loving this.

Oh aye, this is her evening sorted tonight. Bottle of wine and acting the cunt on twitter. It's just a shame there's enough dopes around to give her the attention. 

Edited by Gemmill

Just now, Gemmill said:

Oh aye, this is her evening sorted tonight. Bottle of wine and acting the cunt on twitter. It's just a shame there's enough does around to give her the attention. 

But, with that in mind, you almost have to feel sorry for her. All that money and fame and that's basically what she lives for, i.e. stirring up hatred. I mean, what the fuck happens to someone to make them turn out like her?

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

She said got a book to sell apparently. Dead kids in a church is as good a selling point as any ....

That cover pic. She looks like she's trying to hold in a wet fart

14 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

God... let's hope he was guilty of something serious (kind of a weird thing to say, but...). As it stands, this is pretty tragic...

It seems pretty inconceivable it wasn't some pretty serious stuff. Hard to imagine the accusations lacked substance now too.

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Oh aye, this is her evening sorted tonight. Bottle of wine and acting the cunt on twitter. It's just a shame there's enough dopes around to give her the attention. 

Enough about yersel. :razz: