Politics

Christmas Tree

6 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Think he's saying the outcry has been subdued will die down because the establishment have nothing to gain in a cannibalistic 'eat their own' frenzy.

This, basically.

58 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Point of interest.

Appointment of @GavinWilliamson is another state-educated promotion - May's Cabinet has the fewest privately-educated members since Attlee.

Has the fewest useful MPs too

16 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

She’s campaigning for a new “culture of respect” in Parliament as well. Some of the shite they have her saying, fuck me. She could tell me the sky is blue and I’d go and check to be sure.

You taking the piss out of the Irish contingent?

In similarly surprising news, Boris Johnson has revealed he's a dangerous incompetent who puts the lives of British citizens at risk and Priti Patel has announced that she's fucking useless.

BAMFU for the Tories. :good:

That Johnson thing is unreal. There's a genuine chance that a British citizen will now spend extra time in jail as a direct result of him talking shite. 

I mean if this doesn't show why he shouldn't be in that job.... 

According to Liam Fox it was "just a skip of the tongue". Another gold plated cunt. 

She used to live around here and local businesses have had posters up about the campaign to free her for a good while now, so if nothing else I suppose this might make the wider public aware of the case and that could help matters in the long run. What a way to do it though.

41 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That Johnson thing is unreal. There's a genuine chance that a British citizen will now spend extra time in jail as a direct result of him talking shite. 

I mean if this doesn't show why he shouldn't be in that job.... 

According to Liam Fox it was "just a skip of the tongue". Another gold plated cunt. 

You see this is where this affable, bumbling, but a jolly good chap shite is so dangerous. Not that I think he's those things but that's the image he manages to portray quite successfully. A bit like Rees-Mogg and the eccentricity masking his being a nasty, homophobic wanker.

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

So, called upon to publish the 58 sectoral impact assessments, the Tories now officially say they don't exist. 

Aye, but they are going to take 3 weeks to rewrite what does exist, remove anything damning and then release it. 

Cunts