Politics

Christmas Tree

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

And it’ll be a lone nutter rather than a terrorist 

As loath as I am to cite anything involving Seth MacFarlane as anything other than awful, even a stopped cock and all that

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, zerosum said:

Ok 

Or just keep pretending it’s not your fault. Although you were banging on about people being responsible for their own actions and where that takes them to in life (or words to that effect) on Saturday. Not that I’m suggesting you’re a hypocrite along with the vast majority of people who voted leave or anything. 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Or just keep pretending it’s not your fault. Although you were banging on about people being responsible for their own actions and where that takes them to in life (or words to that effect) on Saturday. Not that I’m suggesting you’re a hypocrite along with the vast majority of people who voted leave or anything. 

Fuck off. I was entitled to vote whichever I way wanted. Unknown to me was the fact that heading towards 4 years later we would still be arguing about it. That’s the problem. Remain or leave is still not solved. Not who is responsible. I’ve stated many times, if we are having a 2nd vote, let’s just do it. 

3 minutes ago, zerosum said:

Fuck off. I was entitled to vote whichever I way wanted. Unknown to me was the fact that heading towards 4 years later we would still be arguing about it. That’s the problem. Remain or leave is still not solved. Not who is responsible. I’ve stated many times, if we are having a 2nd vote, let’s just do it. 

But but but you said your business would benefit massively from Brexit?

4 minutes ago, zerosum said:

Unknown to me was the fact that heading towards 4 years later we would still be arguing about it.

So you didn't understand any of the underlying issues when you voted. Good of you to fess up. :good:

2 minutes ago, zerosum said:

Yeah, have we left yet?

You can’t claim to have voted leave to boost your business then complain when that vote has led to paralysis of business.

What did you think was going to happen? We’d be out in a week?

Just now, ewerk said:

You can’t claim to have voted leave to boost your business then complain when that vote has led to paralysis of business.

What did you think was going to happen? We’d be out in a week?

Nobody could POSSIBLY have predicted that ripping up the entire status quo on which our country is based would be SLIGHTLY PROBLEMATIC and TAKE SOME TIME TO RESOLVE

Eventually leavers will have to acknowledge that they were lied to. I don't know why this is so difficult for some people but there it is.

It's not really zerosum's fault for voting leave based on a pack of absolute bullshit that he didn't know was bullshit at the time, but it is his responsibility to acknowledge that once it becomes clear.

Just now, Meenzer said:

Nobody could POSSIBLY have predicted that ripping up the entire status quo on which our country is based would be SLIGHTLY PROBLEMATIC and TAKE SOME TIME TO RESOLVE

We had it worse during the war.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Eventually leavers will have to acknowledge that they were lied to. I don't know why this is so difficult for some people but there it is.

It's not really zerosum's fault for voting leave based on a pack of absolute bullshit that he didn't know was bullshit at the time, but it is his responsibility to acknowledge that once it becomes clear.

He voted leave for personal gain, he didn’t give any thought to the rest of it.

Just now, ewerk said:

He voted leave for personal gain, he didn’t give any thought to the rest of it.

If true there can be no cause for complaint then I suppose. Although it -could- have been done by now if not for the Tories going for hard Brexit.

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If anyone argues about the importance of respecting the decision of the 52% just show them this. I can't allow these cretins to decide the future of the country my Daughter will grow up in 

I mean there's something wrong with that cunt. They shouldn't be doing vox pops with straight up retards. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If anyone argues about the importance of respecting the decision of the 52% just show them this. I can't allow these cretins to decide the future of the country my Daughter will grow up in 

If he’s not on a register he damn well should be.