Strange sex dreams...

Park Life

Had a weird one last night where I was chatted up by a really cute girl in a street (one thing that stands out is she had one of those white with blue bands French tops on)...Cut to her place and she's sitting at the kitchen table and I'm doing the washing up...I kept trying to move the dream on but couldn't get away from the sink... :lol:

Edited by Park Life

Had a weird one last night where I was chatted up by a really cute girl in a street (one thing that stands out is she had one of those white with blue bands French tops on)...Cut to her place and she's sitting at the kitchen table and I'm doing the washing up...I kept trying to move the dream on but couldn't get away from the sink... :lol:

So sex dream with no sex? :lol:

Had a couple recently about an ex-girlfriend who was a lot dirtier in them than she ever was in real life. Something always distracts me though and I end up running down the street or something. In the dream, I mean.

Yeah and then you wake up and convince yourself that if you get back to sleep straight away you can correct the dream outcome.

Mine are a litany of missed opportunities and regrets. Waking up is such sweet sorrow.

True enough. Had one where I was about to go down on Frankie from the Saturdays, but I had to go look for my specs so I could see what I was doing and annoyingly woke up. Really need to save up for laser eye surgery :(

Edited by Sonatine

I once had a dream I was raped by Fearne Cotton (I really can't stand her). I dreamt that my brother had taken a dislike to my girlfriend and wanted to make her think I was cheating on her.

For some reason, I was living in a castle and he had managed to set up camp in a turret that wasn't used. He waited for me to fall asleep then made a signal to Fearne Cotton to come in. She handcuffed my arms and legs to the bed and ripped my clothes off, waking me up.

She then proceded to pleasure me, against my will. Despite my reluctance to cooperate she ended up finishing me off. Meanwhile, I could hear the sound of my girlfriend opening and closing the front door and it was all timed perfectly so she walked into the room just as I was emotionally emptying myself into Fearne Cotton.

She then stormed out in tears, it cut to a shot of my brother laughing manically in the turret and I woke up.

Never felt so confused and violated by a dream before.

I once had a dream I was raped by Fearne Cotton (I really can't stand her). I dreamt that my brother had taken a dislike to my girlfriend and wanted to make her think I was cheating on her.
For some reason, I was living in a castle and he had managed to set up camp in a turret that wasn't used. He waited for me to fall asleep then made a signal to Fearne Cotton to come in. She handcuffed my arms and legs to the bed and ripped my clothes off, waking me up.
She then proceded to pleasure me, against my will. Despite my reluctance to cooperate she ended up finishing me off. Meanwhile, I could hear the sound of my girlfriend opening and closing the front door and it was all timed perfectly so she walked into the room just as I was emotionally emptying myself into Fearne Cotton.
She then stormed out in tears, it cut to a shot of my brother laughing manically in the turret and I woke up.

:wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::spinwank::spinwank::spinwank::spinwank::spinwank::omgwank::omgwank::omgwank::omgwank::omgwank::omgwank::bloodywank:

sex dreams always seem to end before the good bit.

is that why you don't have wet dreams as an adult? it seems my mind would rather tease me and leave me with a morning boner that i usually can't do anything about as i'm married with a kid....

Edited by Dr Gloom

I once got told off for 'chomping' in my sleep and slavering on the pillow. By coincide I dreamt I went down on someone that same night. Think I claimed to be eating a lovely meal or something in my dream. ;)

wasnt a dream, you were raped by a demon:

http://monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Succubus

`succubi would collect semen from the men they slept with, which incubi would then use to impregnate women. Children so begotten were supposed to be more susceptible to the influence of demons.`

theres now a demon child in the world with your funny shaped nose!

Edited by TobamorisRevenge

I'm an occasional sleep talker which is about the most unfair thing in the world for a night time partner to get pissed off about.

The dreaded, mysterious 'You were talking in your sleep last night',

Oh really LOL that's like so weird, what did I say?

'Oh nothing...'

I'm an occasional sleep talker which is about the most unfair thing in the world for a night time partner to get pissed off about.

The dreaded, mysterious 'You were talking in your sleep last night',

Oh really LOL that's like so weird, what did I say?e

'Oh nothing...

... Who's Michael?'