Newcastle Vs Tottenham

Anorthernsoul

I hope this lad doesn't go on any mackem forums, because if he does no one else will be able to get a go on the library computer. The time he spends on here man :lol:.

What if this loon has Multiple Personality Disorder ( I know, that would require a personality, but run with me on this), and is the entire membership of RTG???

1bin.jpg

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It did have the air of "we don't stand much chance in this one, so let's not bother" about the way the players performed. Krul had a mare which obviously didn't help but the other 13 hardly covered themselves in glory either. We were anonymous in midfield really, Bentaleb looked head and shoulders above our CM's which is frustrating. Cisse's been completely undone somehow and looks like he'd miss an empty net nowadays.

De Jong looks like he can be a handful in the air and it was frustrating he got hauled off over Cisse tbh. Pardew had probably already given up on the game and was looking to save players for the next one, I was sure of that when he put Marveaux on who shouldn't play for the club again after his completely pathetic actions against Chelsea.

What if this loon has Multiple Personality Disorder ( I know, that would require a personality, but run with me on this), and is the entire membership of RTG???

1bin.jpg

:lol: Or the entire population of the Pennywell community library. "eeeeyah lettuz ave a gooowuh"

Pardew had given up on the game, he said so in the pre match press conference "get the spurs match out of the way"....... At any other club he'd be struggling to keep his job after 5 home defeats on the trot. Not here though...mind, at any other club he'd have been sacked after the way we finished last season. We've just started playing the same way 4 months earlier than last year.

48,264 tonight. Villa at home next, a week Sunday on tv. 45k I reckon.

Edited by PaddockLad

:lol: Think them lads would still have better grammar and spelling than the sister fucker.

He's went quiet, either the library closed for the night, or someones spilled their blue pop down the computer. "Worrava teylt yi about bringin pop in eeyerr"

Whatever anyone thinks of the poor performances, I have to wonder how a player feels when Pardew tells them how to set up.

Santon is told to take all our corners. Left and right! I think that makes Pardew a cunt. So what does Santon make of it?

Watching 4 spurs players break down their right while santon was still by the corner flag was a predictable result. No wonder heads drop.

He doesn't even give us a chance. The prick.

Pardew had given up on the game, he said so in the pre match press conference "get the spurs match out of the way"....... At any other club he'd be struggling to keep his job after 5 home defeats on the trot. Not here though...mind, at any other club he'd have been sacked after the way we finished last season. We've just started playing the same way 4 months earlier than last year.

48,264 tonight. Villa at home next, a week Sunday on tv. 45k I reckon.

The sad thing is it should be 30,000 less the penny's got to drop sometime regarding these fuckers running the club. They do not deserve your money or your loyalty they should all hang their heads in shame owner, manager & players. To think there was over 48,000 who turned out on a horrible night like tonight to see a 0-4 defeat that means the last 3 games, we have against 10 for 0. If we're being honest that's relegation form I'm just pleased we've enough points to see us safe otherwise we'd be in the shit like them daft twats down the road. Another sad night for football at St Jame's Park.

Whatever anyone thinks of the poor performances, I have to wonder how a player feels when Pardew tells them how to set up.

Santon is told to take all our corners. Left and right! I think that makes Pardew a cunt. So what does Santon make of it?

Watching 4 spurs players break down their right while santon was still by the corner flag was a predictable result. No wonder heads drop.

He doesn't even give us a chance. The prick.

Agreed, it's really odd especially when it seemed Anita and HBA were above Santon in the free kick/corner taker list but since Cabaye left Santon has been taking them all. If Remy slots in ahead of Santon on that left wing it'll prove even more disastrous since Sammy tracks back more than Remy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26164013

Not concerned about the result or the fact we haven't scored and all the other blather he comes out with.

Horrible beak nosed cunt he is, stopped short of blaming the fans for once.

He doesn't realise the interviewer is ripping the piss out of him, does he?

" Knowing you, you won't want this season to peter out, will you?"