Wrestling Billionaire to Clothesline Ashley?

trophyshy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could say if this happens then we'd be at "Rock Bottom"! Amirite or amirite?

Up top, bro! *High five*

Still better than a Stone Cold owner like Ashley imo who's taken the Sting out of the club. Vince may be half crazy but at least we'd be fun again, he'd make us a Big Show. Also put a bit of Flair back into the club again.

Still better than a Stone Cold owner like Ashley imo who's taken the Sting out of the club. Vince may be half crazy but at least we'd be fun again, he'd make us a Big Show. Also put a bit of Flair back into the club again.

Get yer coat.

Disgraceful lack of wrestling puns in here.

I'm looking at you Fish.

Don't Do That

(I don't know enough about wrestling to make puns & had to google for the one above. I can only apologise for failing in this Undertak(er)ing)

Whatcha gonna do when the Sholanator runs his 36" python over you? Ohhhhh Yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh!!!

... of course he'd have to carry it over his shoulder when he jogs on to the pitch though :D

McMahon has a $12 million penthouse in Manhattan, a $40 million mansion in Connecticut, a $20 million vacation home, and a 47-foot sports yacht named Sexy Bitch.

Edited by dbsweeney

i hope this gets pulled off ie ashley out vince taking over but you know what ashley is like he will try anything to throw bidders off so he can keep it and milk the toon for everything he can.