Hull City vs Newcastle

Graing

Well done to Meyler for not going down. Done Pardew a favour there.

Yeah, well done, good job pushing the opposing manager. Commendable effort really.

Don't think him overacting or not will have any impact whatsoever on the fines and suspension that will surely be coming the way of Pardew.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was about as much contact on that as the one on Vertonghen midweek... it's a bit gutting actually, some part of me still thinks Pardew must kind of know what he's doing as a manager (it can't all be luck), and now he's probably looking at the sack - Ashley can get him on gross misconduct and fire him without compensation.

Will we get someone better? No.

Ashley probably thinks it's a good bit of entertainment, and is contemplating how he can upstage him next in bringing embarrassment to the club.

" This ones for Mike- Bosh!!!!"

:lol: "We'll be twos aaaap on your wife later you norvvun maaankeee"

Pardew will never get the sack for this, we can't replace him for the money he gets tbh, plus Ashley is hardly the sort that gives in to media pressure.

He's not going to sack him man. :lol:

This is technically true, and therefore it wasn't actually a headbutt. Treated as such by the FA though, which is completely understandable but makes it even more incomprehensible that a player let alone a manager would ever perform such a useless self defeating action.

More advertising for the club tbh. Pat on the back for Alan and drinks on Joe the neet.

Ashley will be furious that he did this away from SJP and SD advertising.

Who cares what they're talking about?

What? You see nothing wrong with his actions? He's a complete joke and represents the team as such, along with those other idiots running the club. I am NOT going to apologize for wanting better for OUR club.

LOL where did I ever say up there that I saw nothing wrong with his actions? I think it's comical. Inappropriate but comical and perfectly in line with what's been going on with the club since the window. Think you may be reading things into posts that aren't there.

Brave :lol:

I didn't like being in Hull when it was nothing to do with football :lol:

Aye but you're willing to hoy ClubSpinDoctor into a pwoppaa nawty bar in Durham, haven't heard from the lad since. It's on your head Tom mate.

Let's talk football.

We absolutely dominated them in midfield today, Tiote was colossal and played the way he did earlier this season. He was the instigator in everything good coming through the midfield, we played some cracking one touch stuff and they couldn't live with it. Anita was tidy again and good to see a goal from him, his work has been underrated this season. He struggles when in there without much support but plays with more freedom when Tiote is playing.

Sissoko never stopped running and his first was a great finish. De Jong played some decent interplay and works well with Remy as it allows Remy to roam, which is a nightmare for defenders to pick up.

The two full backs were excellent again, solid defensively and offered outlets going forward. I am more and more impressed with Dummet with every game, he is quick, strong and is competent at set pieces. Yanga looked steady enough but his distribution is questionable at times. Willo solid again.

Krul pulled off two game changing saves in one swoop in the first half but should have stayed on his line for their goal IMO.

Gouff put another good shift in and covered every blade of grass, Remy showed his class again. He is the most natural striker we've seen in years. His movement and pace had Bruce absolutely shitting himself most of the game. His goal was a complete gift like :woot: