Fulham vs. Newcastle

Graing

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you're talking about fans its just you.

He's just a WUM and it isn't his first account fwiw. This will be my final word on the topic, as even labelling a WUM a WUM, gives said WUM the oxygen of having made me type this, but for anyone sane of mind just ignore this lad.

And he's kept putting his profile picture as famous underage teen popstar/youtube sensation Chissy Costanza, hence Costanzite, which is a strange thing to decide to do in itself. How I'm aware of Chrissy's work is my own business :blush2:

The only trouble with all this is we have 11 clubs competing for the relegation spots.

There is no guarantee Ashley will spend in the summer. He could try and wing it to January with the current squad including Shola.

I dunno, I think he will spend. I actually think we legitimately tried to in January, else why would he have sacked Kinnear? I think there's an acceptance that money needs to be spent, and knowing Ashley, it's entirely possible that he'll being in 2-3 new players, we're all fairly happy about it, and we'll then spend the next 12 months waiting for him to pull the carpet out from under us.

Edited by Rayvin

I dunno, I think he will spend. I actually think we legitimately tried to in January, else why would he have sacked Kinnear? I think there's an acceptance that money needs to be spent, and knowing Ashley, it's entirely possible that he'll being in 2-3 new players, we're all fairly happy about it, and we'll then spend the next 12 months waiting for him to pull the carpet out from under us.

I agree. He'll bring 2 or 3 in and a few on here will be saying he's seen the light and does want to challenge, etc. We'll then be grumbling again next Jan if we are mid or upper-mid and see nothing in the way of moves.

I honestly think we had no intention of spending anything in both windows. I think Kinnear was brought in as misdirection and was actually let go as job done. I also think if JFK was sacked he would have had something to say about it by now. But thats just my opinion.

I honestly think we had no intention of spending anything in both windows. I think Kinnear was brought in as misdirection and was actually let go as job done. I also think if JFK was sacked he would have had something to say about it by now. But thats just my opinion.

On this - this is spot on.

Kinnear was someone already utterly hated by the fanbase. Bringing him as a scapegoat for two transfer windows relieves the spotlight from Pardew and Ashley. It takes anger we may have strongly had towards Ashley (think of the vitriol after the Carroll sale) and distributes it almost entirely on Kinnear. Instead of not securing signings because of Ashley's tightfistedness, as had really been the case last summer, it became Kinnear's fault for canceling the Douglas deal or showing up to the meeting with Bent and making a horrible impression. In the end, Ashley gets to "sack" Kinnear -- making himself look like someone who is 'trying to improve' or 'admits his mistakes'. Kinnear slips completely from the world of football once more, this time just hated SLIGHTLY more marginally than, you know, the time he got us fucking relegated.

Maybe I'm just paranoid because of the numerous other ways that Ashley has deliberately fucked over and intentionally mislead the fans of this club. But I wouldn't be surprised if right now, Kinnear and Ashley are laughing to themselves about how they just screwed with the Geordie public once again, and earned a bit of money for themselves as well. Bastards.