The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

It's a fair point, more than 11 players is a waste.

:lol:

I know we all "knew" that we'd not be signing anyone, but there's that ludicrous hope that fucks us over every fucking window.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not signing a proper replacement for remy is insane like. we're basically putting our faith in this french kid, who to be fair looks more like a replacement for shola on the evidence so far.

not signing a proper replacement for remy is insane like. we're basically putting our faith in this french kid, who to be fair looks more like a replacement for shola on the evidence so far.

Him or Ferreyra or Cisse.

No idea about Chucky, but I've no faith that Pardew can help Cisse rediscover his initial form.

Him or Ferreyra or Cisse.

No idea about Chucky, but I've no faith that Pardew can help Cisse rediscover his initial form.

riviere - looks pretty shit so far

cisse - confidence shot, coming back from injury.

chucky- unknown quantity. will take time to adjust to pace of league.

mint.

it's actually possibly the most shit selection of strikers i can remember us having on our books. over the years, we've had some gash, but we've usually had one senior striker that could be relied on.

riviere - looks pretty shit so far

cisse - confidence shot, coming back from injury.

chucky- unknown quantity. will take time to adjust to pace of league.

mint.

Yup,

but it's ok because we're so strong at the ba_ what's that? we've only got 3 senior cent_? We loaned the one with the most potential to a Champions Le_?

Oh for fucks sake.

MYM - after winning the league Montpellier joined us highly rated, but is now considered suspect in the air, surplus by the club, his career has now taken a massive downturn by joining Serie.A runners up and champions league team Roma :lol:

fuck me

"Suspect in the air", not defensively. Apparently to be able to replace Williamson you need to be willing to stand on the edge of the box so that all set pieces can be directed at you and you can head it back across the box. This is better than just going straight into the box from the set piece because the opposition won't be expecting it.

Who was the kid who took the day off to follow our every move on deadline day and we signed no fucker? :lol:

I'm doing it again this year.

F5 F5 F5 F5

3 months ago at the end of last season they knew Remy was away, they knew Cisse wasn't going to be starting the season. It's blatantly obvious over the last 4 games that we are lacking a proven striker it's sickening to know there is money to buy a striker ( plenty of money). But yet again it'll be "lets see how it goes until January" Pardew, Ashley & co may have 2 weeks grace with the internationals coming up. But because of the lack of commitment to the squad it might be time to see more of what we saw at SJP against Cardiff.

Fuck me you're boring.

De Jong and Cabella are 2 of the most exiting players we've signed in years.

Krul

Janmaat Colo Willo Santon

Tiote Sissoko

Cabella. De Jong. Gouffran

Rivière/Cisse

Much better than the team we had for the last 6 months

Aye, much much much better.

That last quote is one of my favourites from The Fish. I wish we could swap him for Shola now, I actually would.

I'm baffled why you're so pleased with yourself.

By the way my point was serious. Riviere isn't a goal scorer he's supposed to be there for a goal scorer to feed off. Like Shola. Hardly controversial or derisory.

But you crack on having a whale of a time as the club yet again fails to capitalise on opportunity. :good:

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic