what would it take to renew your excitement for next season?

Dr Gloom

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol:

Even now Keegan would wipe the fucking floor with Pardew, man!

Anyway, pointless debate, we're stuck with Jabba the cunt and any sap desperate enough to work for him.

My point was more that if you're trying to put this right, then going back to Keegan isn't the answer. :razz:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was more that if you're trying to put this right, then going back to Keegan isn't the answer. :razz:

I know what you're saying but I can't think of one appointment Ashley would likely make that could better KK. Agree about Shearer though.

No guarantee of a new owner being any different from Ashley tbh, much as I'd like a buyer to give the fat cunt what he wants for the club.

Pardew could well be sacked and theres no fucker left defending him, bar CT :lol: No more points this season would get him his cards iyam. His position is untenable as it stands, taking last seasons ending into account. Who knows what Ashley is thinking though.

A new manager (would Steve Clark take it?? modern coach with ideas and an established pattern of play?) and as HF says possibly 20 millish on Graham Carr's latest French spying missions would see a major upturn in mood amongst many of us iyam.

• 2 months later...